PDA

View Full Version : Joke: TENJOOBERRYMUDS

54warrior
10-23-2009, 09:01 AM
This is funny .... sad, because it is TRUE ..... but a hoot!!!! By the time you read through this YOU WILL UNDERSTAND "TENJOOBERRYMUDS"...

In order to continue getting-by in America (our home land), we all need to learn the NEW English language! Practice by reading the following conversation until you are able to understand the term "TENJOOBERRYMUDS".

With a little patience, you'll be able to fit right in.Now, here goes...

The following is a telephone exchange between maybe you as a hotel guest and call room-service somewhere in the good old USA today......

Room Service : "Morrin. Roon sirbees."

Guest : "Sorry, I thought I dialed room-service."

Room Service: " Rye. Roon sirbees...morrin! Joowish to oddor sunteen???"

Guest: "Uh..... Yes, I'd like to order bacon and eggs."

Room Service: "Ow July den?"

Guest: ".....What??"

Room Service: "Ow July den?!?... pryed, boyud, poochd?"

Guest: "Oh, the eggs! How do I like them? Sorry.. scrambled, please."

Room Service: "Ow July dee baykem? Crease?"

Guest: "Crisp will be fine."

Room Service: "Hokay. An Sahn toes?"

Guest: "What?"

Room Service: "An toes. July Sahn toes?"

Guest: "I... don't think so."

RoomService: "No? Judo wan sahn toes???"

Guest: "I feel really bad about this, but I don't know what 'judo wan sahn toes' means."

RoomService: "Toes! Toes!...Why Joo don Juan toes? Ow bow Anglish moppin we bodder?"

Guest: "Oh, English muffin!!! I've got it! You were saying 'toast'... Fine...Yes, an English muffin will be fine."

RoomService: "We bodder?"

Guest: "No, just put the bodder on the side."

RoomService: "Wad?!?"

Guest: "I mean butter... just put the butter on the side."

RoomService: "Copy?"

Guest: "Excuse me?"

RoomService: "Copy...tea..meel?"

Guest: "Yes. Coffee, please... and that's everything."

RoomService: "One Minnie. Scramah egg, crease baykem, Anglish moppin, we bodder on sigh and copy ... rye??"

Guest: "Whatever you say."

RoomService: "Tenjooberrymuds."

Guest: "You're welcome"

Remember I said "By the time you read through this YOU WILL UNDERSTAND 'TENJOOBERRYMUDS' ".....and you do, don't you!

yellowzo3
10-23-2009, 09:49 AM
sad i understood it before i even read the joke lol..... country is screwed because this is what its turning into.

ATV Chic
10-23-2009, 10:45 AM
lol :rolleyes:

450rdr424
10-23-2009, 11:13 AM
I work at Cornell Univ. and deal with that everyday.......lol

backwoodsracer
10-23-2009, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by 450rdr424
I work at Cornell Univ. and deal with that everyday.......lol

CHIT I have to work with that EVERYDAY!:mad:

Ralph
10-23-2009, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by yellowzo3
sad i understood it before i even read the joke lol..... country is screwed because this is what its turning into.

Is there an Asian invasion I don't know about?

Why weren't we screwed when all them Irish flooded into this country. Or those Italians. What about those Germans.

Good thing all of them knew perfect English as soon as they stepped foot on our land. :) Anybody on here have a grandmother that speaks hardly any EngRish? Ask your parents, they surely had one. Thought so, Tenjoo

backwoodsracer
10-23-2009, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Ralph

Why weren't we screwed when all them Irish flooded into this country. Or those Italians. What about those Germans.

Good thing all of them knew perfect English as soon as they stepped foot on our land. :) Anybody on here have a grandmother that speaks hardly any EngRish? Ask your parents, they surely had one. Thought so, Tenjoo

I sink somone was offended!

wckedclownz69
10-23-2009, 12:43 PM
that hurt my brain reading that... i can barley call any companies for customer service and understand them...

spanky101
10-23-2009, 01:06 PM
He only thing that bothers me is when they expect me to accomodate them and not them learn our English language. It's what we have to deal with, some areas more so then others.

yellowzo3
10-23-2009, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Ralph

no man.... These people are here for YEARS and their english never improves (not just asians)... all the illegals make no attempt to improve and in return what do we do... PRINT EVERYTHING IN ****ING SPANISH FOR THEM. in my college classes half the people speak the worst english and have HORRIBLE writing skills. Yet I've only had one professor that actually graded them on the same level as the rest of us. I have to waste 1/2 hour in class while the professor asks people to repeat things 5 times because no one can understand it. Everyone knows what I'm talking about. If people like this are going to have professions that deal with people all day they need to be understandable lol

BTW most asians (chinese, whatever) are actually very nice people, some just speak horrible english.

I have a friend that came from Ukraine in 5th grade and didn't speak one word of english when he arrived in class. He worked his *** off and speaks perfect english now. It was cool to see him improve through the years and now speak as well as you and I (we're 22 now btw, but hes been speaking it perfectly for years and he writes very well also). Just shows that it is possible with hard work. But nowadays around here everyone wants people to bend over backwards to help them.

Ralph
10-23-2009, 02:09 PM
no man.... These people are here for YEARS and their english never improves (not just asians)... all the illegals make no attempt to improve and in return what do we do... PRINT EVERYTHING IN ****ING SPANISH FOR THEM. in my college classes half the people speak the worst english and have HORRIBLE writing skills. Yet I've only had one professor that actually graded them on the same level as the rest of us. I have to waste 1/2 hour in class while the professor asks people to repeat things 5 times because no one can understand it. Everyone knows what I'm talking about. If people like this are going to have professions that deal with people all day they need to be understandable lol

BTW most asians (chinese, whatever) are actually very nice people, some just speak horrible english.

I have a friend that came from Ukraine in 5th grade and didn't speak one word of english when he arrived in class. He worked his *** off and speaks perfect english now. It was cool to see him improve through the years and now speak as well as you and I (we're 22 now btw, but hes been speaking it perfectly for years and he writes very well also). Just shows that it is possible with hard work. But nowadays around here everyone wants people to bend over backwards to help them.

I moved here when i was in 4th grade and spoke perfect English after 6-7 months. By the 5th grade It was the kid that moved here from California that stood out in our class. My dad already spoke a lot of english because he was a pilot but both my parents still have an accent. No matter how hard you try accents are kind of hard to lose. Learning a new language when you are young is completely different then when you are an adult. I also had the advantage of being white and looking just like everyone else, living in a neighborhood with other english speaking people. etc.

The jobs these people work also make it very hard for them to better their english. They work with other non-english speaking people and do not interact much with people who do speak english. This makes a very poor environment to learn english.

The Mexican immigrant complaints are kind of worn out. First of all, its our fault, and the corporations fault, for advertising and translating everything. They will keep coming if we keep having work for them. You gotta remember at the end of the day its a US resident paying them. Like it or not we depend on their labor and if we really wanted them gone they would not be here. The United States population is at slow growth, almost negative. We need these immigrants. Its not different than other slow to negative growth countries. You may not like it but if a non-educated Mexican immigrant can take your job then you should take advantage of our education system and try to get into a higher position.

Now there is nothing wrong with primary and secondary type jobs but the United States is at a point where we make money with our Ideas and Innovation as opposed to the raw materials we can produce.

I am not offended by the joke at all. I thought it was very clever and funny. I just cant stand the ignorance of people saying crap like we are doomed when it has happens so many times before. As long as the next generation grow up in our American school system they will learn english and move on to be indistinguishable, Just like your parents or grandparents did.

Also, you cant clump it together with foreigners answering your tech support calls because its a different story. You can once again thank yourself for that. 1, because we have grown so impatient that we expect someone to be available at all hours of the night no mater what day it is. That sort of service is expensive and there is no law against these companies moving these services to other regions of the world. THAT IS CAPITALISM.

yellowzo3
10-23-2009, 02:40 PM
We do NOT need ILLEGAL immigrants. Period. They dont pay into the system and they take from it. The mexican excuse isn't worn out at all. They're a problem here. Its not my fault they work where they do. They made the decision to come to this country as did every other immigrant. Some just decided to come here legally and respect the country.

You are right that it is the country's fault that nothing is done. If these illegals were out of here than all the people currently unemployed would have at least SOME type of work to do to support families or have some income. Instead they do it for no money because they pack 15 of them in one house, drive in one car, and split their bills in 15 parts so they all barely pay anything.

I understand that people will always have an accent. I'm not angry if they're TRYING to learn english or I can understand them. But the people coming from south of the border speak spanish 24/7 and when it comes time for them to speak english they cant. If your in America you need to learn the language. I dropped out of Spanish class and will not be going back. If they want to speak to me they'll talk in english.
:p

Ralph
10-23-2009, 03:40 PM
We do NOT need ILLEGAL immigrants. Period. They dont pay into the system and they take from it. The mexican excuse isn't worn out at all. They're a problem here. Its not my fault they work where they do. They made the decision to come to this country as did every other immigrant. Some just decided to come here legally and respect the country.

You are right that it is the country's fault that nothing is done. If these illegals were out of here than all the people currently unemployed would have at least SOME type of work to do to support families or have some income. Instead they do it for no money because they pack 15 of them in one house, drive in one car, and split their bills in 15 parts so they all barely pay anything.

I understand that people will always have an accent. I'm not angry if they're TRYING to learn english or I can understand them. But the people coming from south of the border speak spanish 24/7 and when it comes time for them to speak english they cant. If your in America you need to learn the language. I dropped out of Spanish class and will not be going back. If they want to speak to me they'll talk in english.

I'm just gonna say stay in school or you will learn Spanish naturally because you will be working alongside them.

JR3
10-23-2009, 04:06 PM
We do NOT need ILLEGAL immigrants. Period. They dont pay into the system and they take from it.

agreed

slightlybent47
10-26-2009, 02:40 PM
I’m not prejudice I’m just an American.

I am an American and I am proud to be from the greatest country in the world. There some who feel that by asking the new immigrants weather legal or not to try to assimilate into this great country of owers that somehow that is a prejudice act. Yes we are a nation of immigrants and we have people from every corner of the world that make up this country. The four fathers and founders saw it necessary to put forth laws and rules that we in order to as a nation to abide by so that the rights of all Americans can be honored.

Once one becomes an American citizen he or she should not call them selves, African American, Asian American, Mexican American and so on………..
If you truly want to be an American then it should be, I am an American of African decent, Asian decent, Mexican decent.
This doesn’t mean that we want you or expect you to give up your heritage or language or accent or any other part of your life as a citizen from another country.

If you were born here in this country then it doesn’t mater what country your parents are from you are an American, so be one. Learn the language learn the laws be proud of who you are. Those who have come here seeking a better life and the freedoms that you want for you and your family take pride in your new found freedoms and support your new country.

Citizenship is not a write but a privilege and should be respected. This country gives you freedoms and liberty’s that you may not have had from where you come from. They exist to protect you. But when you demand that America change it’s laws and language to accommodate you because you don’t want to learn the language or follow the rules that make this country great, then that would be changing this country into something like that from which you came.

You are only asked to respect and abide by the laws and language that this country have adopted and set forth. You would expect someone to do the same when they are in the country from which you came.

When we see thousands of people from one particular country marching in the streets and waving a sea of flags of another country and demanding that we change, we get offended and feel disrespected. And it only shows us where your true heart lies. I suggest that you try to do that in the country from where you came.

If you want to be an American then, be one. If you don’t like this country then get the hell out. Go back from where you came and fight to change the country from which you came and leave this one alone, you are not welcome here.

Those who came here before you came to better themselves and there lives, they followed the rules and learnd the language and assimilated very well and created this great country you so desire. You are only asked to do the same.

This applies to all who live here and call themselves an American.

If you’re illegal then go home and start over and do it the right way next time.

ATVMX33
10-26-2009, 03:01 PM
great write up!!!

Tommy Warren
10-26-2009, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by ATVMX33
great write up!!!
X2 *applause*

and it sounded to me like the room service girl was jamaican not asian.....IMO

fastredrider44
10-28-2009, 02:56 PM
There are a ton of Asians in our local college, but as far as the hotels and gas stations, they're all from Middle Eastern countries.

I understand that accents are hard to lose, but they really need to try if they are going to live here.

Tommy Warren
10-28-2009, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by fastredrider44
There are a ton of Asians in our local college, but as far as the hotels and gas stations, they're all from Middle Eastern countries.

I understand that accents are hard to lose, but they really need to try if they are going to live here.

its tough for them because they leave home and try to speak english but then they go back to their bachelor appartment with 18 family members speaking chinese or whatever.......they suck

fastredrider44
10-28-2009, 04:52 PM
I know. I'm generally a patient person, but I don't like talking on the phone to them.:blah: