PDA

View Full Version : Rekluse

flyboy450r
10-22-2009, 08:36 AM
Ok some im a xc racer havnt rode in a year dieing to get out. Have a new set of peps for my trx and im ordering a ebay cnc stabilizer and a set of flexx bars. Im really wanting to put a rekluse in my trx but im struggling with the 600 bucks. Are they worth it? And what model does everyone recommend?

mc_racer
10-23-2009, 09:12 PM
Yes, it's recommended. Get the pro.

speedfreek
10-24-2009, 05:38 AM
I just looked this "rekluse" on ebay.

So yall are saying you want to make your bikes into an automatic? Hmm. I would like to ride one before I spent this kind of money on one.

mysticfalcon
10-24-2009, 06:52 AM
for XC the Rekluse is the best money you can spend. Especially if you ride lots of slower more technical terrain and long races. I dont think I would be able to finish a 2 hour long harescramble that has lots of snow tehnical terrain without the rekluse or my clutch hand falling off.

flyboy450r
10-24-2009, 07:09 AM
Yeah a rekluse doesnt make your quad a automatic you just get ride of the clutch. And it makes it so you dont stall your atv. I see guys that have them and hey are faster than heck threw the corners and if you do get stuck you dont have to worry about a clutch just get off push on the gas and rock that baby out. The pro is hardley any maintance and have a manual clutch over ride. I thought everyone new what a rekluse was sorry.