PDA

View Full Version : cra info Big Game Mx

Ryko racing
10-21-2009, 03:34 PM
We were thinking of going to Big Game mx on 11/1/2009.

Is this a decent track??

I am told that Ryan can run his 80 cobra auto shift in sr mini quad and his 90 mod shifter in woodsmen jr is this true??

How far is this track from Toledo?

dazed&confused
10-22-2009, 12:16 PM
Big Game is about 3hrs from toledo,right off the turn pike.

we have not raced there yet this year but have planned on going to that race.

as far as the track goes it depends on which track you get to run,they have a small track and a big one. the last time we were there we got to run the big track ,but i heard they made the little track longer but still not very technical and only wide enough for one quad . i was told that they are running all minis on the little track now.

the big one is ok ,no national track LOL! not alot of jumps but the ones they have aren't quad friendly.

miniquaddad90
10-24-2009, 03:41 PM
They did lengthen the mini track but it is NOT a 1 quad wide track, plenty wide, not super technical. The shifter quad would need to run something other than "mini" class. It depends on how old he is if they will let him run the JR Woodsman class.

zach R 7x
10-25-2009, 03:07 PM
when we raced at big game in the past there was only a few places to pass ,if they changed it maybe Zach and i will come out and run . Zach always liked the little track for some reason .

Ryco, you can run your cobra there in the 90 class as long as it is a auto clutch or a cvt.

as far as the jr woodsmen ,its an age thing ,which is stupid (jmo) you have to be 15yrs old.

Ryko racing
10-26-2009, 09:10 AM
Ispoke with big game and the sr mini quads run on the kids track.That rules us out as i will not allow Ryan to ride on a mini track.

I cant believe these tracks make the older kids run on the little tracks. First off with the speed these kids go the small tracks are way to dangerous, the worst crashes we have had have been on mini tracks as they are narrow and the riders block instead of race which forces aggressive riding.

T@AFP
10-26-2009, 09:17 AM
Last year around this time they let all the 70cc/90cc run the big track. If you get the parents to agree to run on the big track they'll let you. Most / if not all the 70 and 90 parents won't want them on the mini track. Way too small= dangerous.

etondaddy
10-26-2009, 09:23 AM
Were's this place at.....???

Mike Kozura

miniquaddad90
10-26-2009, 09:25 AM
Just my 2 cents, but we raced there in the middle of summer on the "mini" track, no issues. There was 3 built TRX90's and a built DRR that wrapped up the top spots. Now we are woods racers so I have no clue how big other MC tracks are to compare it to. My daughter had fun and ended up 3rd overall for the day, not too bad for a woods racer's first attempt at motorcross.

miniquaddad90
10-26-2009, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by etondaddy
Were's this place at.....???

Mike Kozura

Hubbard, OH RT80 & RT62. Mike, dont forget me on the TRX90 prices, still interested.

Patrick

Ryko racing
10-26-2009, 10:13 AM
do you think they will let us run our 90 mod in woods jr ( i think he can probably hang with the 300's in most places)

dazed&confused
10-26-2009, 10:56 AM
more than likely they will,but ifyou go out and win you will get protested for sure!

i agree with you on the smaller tracks ,thats why i don't run fair races anymore .

these promotors have no idea how fast these little quads can go ,they also have no idea what most of these kids can do on a big track .they beleive they are being safer and speeding up the process by running these kids on the little track. jmo

in my opinion i would not drive 3-4 hrs from Mich. to run at this track. you are better off taking the trip to malvern,the last race i do believe is this sat.