PDA

View Full Version : Need ASAP!! Flat-track TT parts

gofast14
10-21-2009, 01:14 PM
I have a 2008 & 2004 Yamaha's set up for MX$CC, would like to buy some or trade for TT/Flattrack parts..Wheels&Tires, arms, swing arm ect..
Send pic's and cost and I will get back to you Quick!!!!!
PM here or email> gofast14@hotmail.com

gofast14
10-27-2009, 08:30 AM
Also!! I have long MX Elka's and Axis with swing arm, A-arms all for MX ++ some cross country parts I would tarde off for Flat track or TT parts...let me know what you got!!!

bubsyfz450
10-30-2009, 02:19 PM
do you have any xc tires that you would trade? i have tires, sway bar, and some other things that i would trade. send me some pictures of what you have, thank you

bubsyfz450@yahoo.com

mxmama
10-31-2009, 09:25 AM
I have a new set of Jantzen TT A arms...gloss black, Brand new Jantzen swing arm, gloss black, pep shocks, front and rear, all like new. Just trying to sell, no trade. Let me know if you're interested and I'll get a price to you. I believe I also have another -2 swingarm that needs powdercoating and just about anything you might need for a yfz.

gofast14
10-31-2009, 09:48 AM
Please send pic's and cost for all, to> gofast14@hotmail.com

mxmama
10-31-2009, 05:52 PM
I thought I had pictures of all this stuff but now I can't find them.....I'll get everything together tomorrow and send you some. The Jantzen swingarm was never mounted. It is a -2 and comes with the carrier (600) The shocks were used for one race. I paid over $2000 for them and will take $1000. They are set up for 155 pound A class rider. The a arms have normal scuffs but used very little (400) I also have a gloss black steering stem (200) almost new maier race cut plastic (white) with quad tech vented hood (300) lone star racing battery box (20) complete race ready motor 1200, white powdercoated frame and subframe $300, all wiring, many sets of wheels, a fluidlyne brand new radiator (300) with new hoses. I'm not sure if I sold the -2 RPM swingarm I'll look tomorrow. It is bare no powder, 200 if I have it and it comes with the carrier also, hard core hubs with complete brake, The frame has the welded pegs for 250r style nerf bars which I also have. All prices are plus shipping or we can meet half way if you want a lot of stuff. Basically the only thing I don't have is the ignition, pipe and axle which I sold locally. I'll help all I can on the prices. This stuff has been sitting around for over a year and needs a new home.....and so does my son:)

K&K Motorsports
11-01-2009, 04:54 PM
email sent