PDA

View Full Version : Watch This Video

QuadR8cer12
10-20-2009, 08:07 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PMe5dOgbu40&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PMe5dOgbu40&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

All the crap going on with our government scares the crap out of me. I hope this does not happen.....

spanky101
10-20-2009, 08:23 PM
I dont even know what to say. Our governement, if you want to call it that anymore, is getting more and more out of control. We stand for freedom, not this crap. Of coarse osa- I mean Obama will sign this treaty. We dont owe anyone anything for the "climate change". Period. I hope this is a sick and untrue rumor but time will tell.

rollie
10-20-2009, 09:05 PM
so basically because we burn more fuel than others we have to give them money,and the world will be under one giant communistic government reign if enough important people sign this one treaty?

powermadd400ex
10-20-2009, 09:20 PM
ha! you gotta be kidding me.
the book of revelations predicts a new world goverment.
i hope that isnt where we are headed.

spanky101
10-20-2009, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by rollie
so basically because we burn more fuel than others we have to give them money,and the world will be under one giant communistic government reign if enough important people sign this one treaty?

That's exactly what it sounds like to me...

QuadR8cer12
10-20-2009, 09:45 PM
This world could change alot very soon ... :(

fandl450r
10-21-2009, 07:21 AM
Wow I don't even know where to begin witht his. If this is infact true, then it's going to be a very stark and scary realization if/when it actually gets signed. Obama is going to ruin this country.

2to4
10-21-2009, 01:06 PM
that is complete CRAP no matter what people say Obama is not stupid enough to "sign" away our freedom. this guy obviously misunderstood this "treaty". there is no one in this entire who would just sign away our freedom just like that because of the climate and if there is it is certainly NOT the President of the United States of America!!!!! i dont even think Bush would have done that NO ONE would. i honestly think every word in that video was bull***t

extremeblastr
10-21-2009, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by 2to4
that is complete CRAP no matter what people say Obama is not stupid enough to "sign" away our freedom. this guy obviously misunderstood this "treaty". there is no one in this entire who would just sign away our freedom just like that because of the climate and if there is it is certainly NOT the President of the United States of America!!!!! i dont even think Bush would have done that NO ONE would. i honestly think every word in that video was bull***t

you obviously didn't pay attention one bit while you were watching that video and if you did then you didn't understand what was said.

Guy400
10-21-2009, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by powermadd400ex
ha! you gotta be kidding me.
the book of revelations predicts a new world goverment.
i hope that isnt where we are headed. Yes, and the Antichrist comes initially under the guise of uniting the entire world and promising a period of peace...

Scary indeed.

2to4
10-21-2009, 03:57 PM
“They are about to impose a communist world government on the world”

“and the trouble is this, if that treaty is signed your constitution says that it takes presidence over your constitution and you can’t resile from that treaty unless you get the agreement of all the other states parties and because you’ll be the biggest paying country there not going to let you out.”

“it is a privilege to stand on your soil, while it is still free”

“but in the next few weeks, unless you stop it, your president will sign your freedom, your democracy, and your prosparity away forever and neither you nor any subsequent government you elect will have any power whatsoever to take it back again”

pretty sure I paid attention and looks like he thinks Obama is going to sign away our freedom and im pretty sure that is CRAP. These are strait quotes and I think that about sums it up and again I don’t know anyone who would sign this treaty if all this is true. its not too hard to understand i think i got it

2to4
10-21-2009, 04:04 PM
AND even if he does sign it it means NOTHING unless the senate radifies it soooooo looks like we'll be fine and we will still have our freedom....

k4f5x0r
10-21-2009, 04:24 PM
your assuming our senate has anymore common sense over obama.. if anything all of those morons are way more stupid then obama

2to4
10-21-2009, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by k4f5x0r
your assuming our senate has anymore common sense over obama.. if anything all of those morons are way more stupid then obama morons?? theres 100 senaters and 1 president and your calling every one of them a moron exept a select few im sure you like??? it takes two thirds of the senate to pass a treaty so i dont think its gonna happen

k4f5x0r
10-21-2009, 05:08 PM
reasonable point and hopefully the checks and balances system will turn this down.

But for the most part politicians are all in it for money and power. Even if they do the wrong things to get there. JMO so dont kill me ;)

extremeblastr
10-21-2009, 05:12 PM
“They are about to impose a communist world government on the world”

“and the trouble is this, if that treaty is signed your constitution says that it takes presidence over your constitution and you can’t resile from that treaty unless you get the agreement of all the other states parties and because you’ll be the biggest paying country there not going to let you out.”

“it is a privilege to stand on your soil, while it is still free”

“but in the next few weeks, unless you stop it, your president will sign your freedom, your democracy, and your prosparity away forever and neither you nor any subsequent government you elect will have any power whatsoever to take it back again”

pretty sure I paid attention and looks like he thinks Obama is going to sign away our freedom and im pretty sure that is CRAP. These are strait quotes and I think that about sums it up and again I don’t know anyone who would sign this treaty if all this is true. its not too hard to understand i think i got it

haha no need to go nuts, in your first post you said something about him signing it because of climate change when there was supposed to a be a part of the treaty that required us to transfer some of our wealth as a nation (i must have missed the part where we have money for us nevermind to give away) to third world countries who are suffering from this supposed global warming deal that did not contribute to "the problem"

QuadR8cer12
10-21-2009, 05:50 PM

Just because you think it could not happen doesnt mean that it cant... Obama would not be signing this treaty because he didnt know what it ment... if he does sign it he knows exactly what he is doing and his agenda for this country is most likely not in the name of freedom and democracy