PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Brandon and Sonia

thequadfather+2
10-20-2009, 08:00 PM
I just want to thank Tittle Brothers Racing.

I have two boys that race DRR's. We live near Brandon and Sonia and we know he is a Cobra guy but I was needing some help and stopped in to see him, he dropped what he was doing and went out of his way to help out. He took some extra time to powder coat my front bumpers.

Anyone that will drop what they are doing to help even when they dont ride your brand gets an A+ in my book. If I ever do jump over to the cobra camp I know where I am shopping. It's folks like this that keep minni parents like me from going crazy and getting out of it all together.

Awesome powder work,

Great racing family.....Thanks Brandon and Sonia.

Bruce

Ryko racing
10-21-2009, 06:37 AM
Brandon and Sonia have helped us many times and we appreciate it too.

TRI-Z3
10-21-2009, 06:18 PM
We are very thankfull to the Tittle's for helping us/ me making the transition form cvt "C,onstantly V,ery T,roublesome" to a shifter cobra that we have run for 2 years with very few issues with Brandons help walking me through transmision /crank change rebuilds you name it!! So many tips and advise that have kept us runing hard and finishing so many motos. And working with me to build a 2ed cobra from parts!! AND not to forgit MY parts Lady Sonia who comes through for me time and time again!!! Sad to say the boys are moving on to big quads we hope not to lose them ! Many thanks , the Pearson's

mxkids
10-22-2009, 08:22 PM
Bruce,

We are willing to help out anyway we can. It does not matter what your child rides or what we ride and sell. It is about the kids finishing the race and having fun. That has always been our #1 goal and will continue to be. Come over or give us a call anytime you have a question. Glad you liked the turn out on the powder coating.

Eric,

Brandon loves helping people out with the tech problems. His goal is to get you out CHEAP. He does not want you to keep spending money. When Cobra asked us to be a dealer in 05 we did not want to. Phil and Alex U. (the founder of Wiley Mods), kept on until we said ok. Our goal from day one was to be able to sell parts, quads and bikes to our customers cheap enough to where they can race. This is not our main source of income, so we are not trying to make a living off of it. We are in it to help anyway that we can. If it means pulling something off of one of our quads to make sure your child finishes the race, then that is what we will do.

I hate to see my boys move to the big quads as well. It is not the same as the miniquads. I have taken the boys to the nationals in past years by myself and not thought anything about it. This past season I would not do it. The boys were not to happy with our decision. I say ours because Brandon agreed with me 100%. Cody moved up to the 300 class and Bubba moved to super mini and 300 class. They are going faster and the quads are heavier. Brandons work schedule did not work out with the race schedule, so the boys did not get to attend as many races as they would have liked.

The 2010 season will be no different. If Brandon is off we will go race and have fun. If he has to work, then we will wish everyone a safe race and watch the live scoring. Cody has to move up to the 450's, there is noway I will go race without Brandon there. LOL

Anything that you need give us a call 24/7.

Sonia Tittle
Tittle Brothers Racing

Ryko racing
10-23-2009, 09:21 AM
I totally understand the missing races concept.

We actually have drawn up a proposal that would have a split schedule, with three mandatory races and the championship would be decided at Lorettas. (4- 6 MINIMUM TO QUALIFY FOR CHAMPIONSHIP)
THERE WOULD STILL BE THE SAME NUMBER OF RACES BUT THEY COULD BE GEOGRAPHICALLY SPLIT SO THE PROMOTERS WILL STILL BE ABLE TO GET THE RACES.

We feel the economy ( or lack of) is going to be too bad this year and many of the parents are still paying off debt from last season,

maybe we need to think OUTSIDE THE BOX and try and come up with a more cost effective program for now.

I am just shooting out an idea. Any other thoughts??

mxkids
10-23-2009, 10:29 AM
Scott,

People have been trying to get something similar inplace for several years. More like how the dirtbikes run. I don't see it happening anytime soon. I had already heard that they was going to add MN to the schedule for 2010. Which in turn makes it 11 races instead of 10. French posted a copy of the schedule Thursday for 2010. If it is correct then there is one in MN.

Hopefully in the future ATVA will look at how much people actually spend trying to race 10 rounds. It would def be more cost effective for the racer to do a qualifier then a regional then let Lorettas be the National. The same way they have been doing dirtbikes for years.

Sonia

Ryko racing
10-23-2009, 10:46 AM
sonia, check your email. I sent you a copy of the proposal that we drew up.

Ihave sent it to Sam also. Please feel free to email him with suggestions asi can no way make a full series next year.

mxkids
10-23-2009, 11:02 AM
Scott,

Have you seen the 2010 schedule. If it is what is going around that is going to be hard to make for alot of people.

I will look at the email now.

Ryko racing
10-23-2009, 12:26 PM
no i have not seen the schedule but i have heard it was terrible.

if you have it please send it to my email.

I actually had heard the rumor about you guys getting out of Cobra and working with the bigger quads but that was all i heard..

We need all of the Cobra Team to fly the colors this season, maybe we can go back to Cobra Blvd again.

We were going to move to supermini but i dont think i can swing building a new quad right now.

See you guys in Pigeon Forge.

mxkids
10-23-2009, 01:42 PM
Scott,

Like I said I have not seen anything from the ATVA yet, but the schedule that I saw does stink for us. The race dates do not work well with Brandon's schedule. I know that NY and MN is def out for us.

Just let anyone who may ask you about TBR that the rumor is not true. People ask me all the time about the whole Tittle vs Wiley. My response is you tell me, because I have no clue. I am so sick and tired of hearing that one. But, you have some people who love to keep it going. I guess they have nothing better to do with their life. I can talk til I am blue in the face, but they will still keep saying it and adding to it as they go along. But, hey guess I am a firm believer in Karma. Treat others like you want to be treated and you have nothing to worry about. :)

quadnana7
10-23-2009, 02:10 PM
The new schedule is posted on the ATVA site and it is 11 races with one in Minnesota and Unidilla is still in there.
The only change for us is they added the 1 in Millville MN.
I really was wanting to see some changes this year.
As for us we probably will not make NY or MN and a lot of the others that are a long way from us
Along with the economy and my accident times are rougher than we have ever seen them

mxmike717
10-27-2009, 11:10 AM
Gotta throw out a thanks to the Tittles also.