PDA

View Full Version : Special Thanks to Mark Williams AKA Raidernut

TTracer#22
10-20-2009, 03:14 PM
Brock, Urssula and I just wanted to say thank you again for all the help you have given us this year. We still have a lot to learn but you have helped us make the transition to the MX/Offroad racing alot easier and way more successful than we ever thought it would be this year.

Thanks again for all you help.

riding4fun
10-20-2009, 04:17 PM
Brock improved by leaps and bounds. Tell him great job.
With any luck we'll get to do the whole series next year.

TTracer#22
10-21-2009, 02:36 PM
Thank you he has been training hard all year to get where he is. I hope you guys get to run the whole series next year.

raidernut
10-21-2009, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by TTracer#22
Brock, Urssula and I just wanted to say thank you again for all the help you have given us this year. We still have a lot to learn but you have helped us make the transition to the MX/Offroad racing alot easier and way more successful than we ever thought it would be this year.

Thanks again for all you help.

Its been a pleasure. Our family has really enjoyed camping next to your family. It has also been exciting to watch Brock improve so much this year. In his first year of XC/MX racing to even be on the same lap as some of the fast kids is just amazing. Im glad we managed to get that cable changed out in time for him to clinch a podium spot. I gotta admit that was very stressful!!