PDA

View Full Version : custom car graphics

TRX_450
10-20-2009, 09:47 AM
ok guys i have a few questions. first of all does anyone know where to go to get custom graphics made? ive got an idea in my head and ive tried to throw it together on photoshop but ive been out of PS so long i dont remember all the tricks.

also if somebody wants to give this a shot and try to draw it up on PS id appreciate it

so heres the idea...

"Kansas State" across the top of the back window of my truck
a k-state powercat in the middle
"Fishing Team" across the bottom of the back window

i want everything outlined in kststate purple and the inside filling to be realtree max 4 hd camo

if somebody can get this thrown together pretty decently id be willing to throw some money their way.

this is the camo pattern im wanting

stoopidbot
10-20-2009, 09:58 AM
My wife and I are starting a company called Dynamic Graphics, Inc. Our website is still being made but we do custom ATV graphics, vehicle wraps, stickers, anything printing/design.

$50 will give you your logo exactly how you want it(unlimited changes until it is perfect). That will give you multiple file types plus Vector Art which allows you to make the logo as big or as small as you want without distorting the picture. We are also able to do the printing for an additional cost.

If you're interested just let me know!

TRX_450
10-20-2009, 10:13 AM
thanks for the quick reply. i've got a team meeting this wednesday and ill say something to them about it and get back with you.

stoopidbot
10-20-2009, 10:39 AM
You can email us directly at Dynamicgraphicsinc@comcast.net

I will also check this.