PDA

View Full Version : Piaa

elite ATV1
10-19-2009, 01:58 AM
i was looking at PIAA 9004 Xtreme White Plus bulbs for my truck and was wondering if anyone here uses them? if so how are they cus i dont wanna waste $80.00 if they aint good lights

10-19-2009, 06:33 AM
i ran 4 piaa lights as driving nlights on my s 10 for years...i had them on for about 5 years, loved them..bright...very bright...i would have them on my envoy if i could find a lense for them...one broke when it was hit by a "boulder"...also be careful when replacing the bulbs...i didn't get one sealed tight enough and moisture got into them...that ruined the reflective foil...

where are you getting them for $80...i haven't looked in a while...i paid 140 for one pair and got another off of ebay for 110...i'd spend the $80 to get a pair to add onto the envoy...it's low beams and driving/ fog lights leave a little to be desired

elite ATV1
10-19-2009, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by speedyquad
i ran 4 piaa lights as driving nlights on my s 10 for years...i had them on for about 5 years, loved them..bright...very bright...i would have them on my envoy if i could find a lense for them...one broke when it was hit by a "boulder"...also be careful when replacing the bulbs...i didn't get one sealed tight enough and moisture got into them...that ruined the reflective foil...

where are you getting them for $80...i haven't looked in a while...i paid 140 for one pair and got another off of ebay for 110...i'd spend the $80 to get a pair to add onto the envoy...it's low beams and driving/ fog lights leave a little to be desired
here is the link http://www.tirerack.com/lighting/results.jsp?autoMake=Ford&autoModel=Bronco&autoYear=1987&autoModClar=
now i aint sure if there that cheap b.c of my vehicle or if its just b/c they are bulbs but i'll deff pick them up wen i get some $$

10-19-2009, 06:50 AM
woops, my bad...thought that you meant the 004 xtreme white...these....
http://www.eautoworks.com/html/lsy-Lighting~System-PIAA~004.htm

but i have run the 9005(high beams for an s 10) and the 9006(lows for the s-10)...because i loved the brightness of the extreme white bulb in the lights that i linked...i did not get the same effect at all...as a matter of fact, it was just a little bit better than the stock bulbs...def. not worth my 110(4 bulbs off of ebay plus shipping)...so i would not suggest getting those...and i would never get them again...

elite ATV1
10-19-2009, 07:10 AM
Ok thanks for the input i appreciate it

Kickstarts-suck
10-19-2009, 06:34 PM
For $80 you can get some HIDs

I have 8000k HID headlights and my 8000k fog lights are in the mail.

Ill never go back.