PDA

View Full Version : charity ride for a down rider in PA!!!

honda7
10-17-2009, 10:39 PM
Last sunday keith appleby (a pro-am GNCC racer) was riding when he hit a jump and his can am 450 shut off in the air causing him to wreck. I was the first person to get to him. He was life lined from the track in breezewood to altoona hospital and from there to a pittsburg Hospital were they told us he had broken his back and they would have to do surgery immediatly. He is pushing forward and as of yesterday they got him to make two steps with little help.

The ride is at the Breezewood Proving Grounds. It is going to be held on Holloween Day (Saturday October 31st, 2009) There will be food and the best trails and tracks there are to ride in PA. The admission is $40 and ride all day Saturday. 25 percent of all the profits from the day will go to keith along with any donations which will be greatly appriciated.

For directions or any other information the tracks web site is www.breezewoodprovinggrounds.com or feel free to call or text me on my cell for info at 717-496-1469

I hope to see you there. Please come ride for keith he is a great guy with a 3 year old little boy named quincy at home and he will have no income coming in for quite a while.
Thanks Josh Helm

KXRida
10-18-2009, 06:18 AM
Sorry to hear about the crash. I was working at altoona when we got the call, but he never came up to us.

I'll see what's going on later towards the month, but I'm pretty much getting ready to start the winter tear down on my bike.

Which 450?
10-18-2009, 08:54 AM
Ill go if I can get a group together

Which 450?
10-18-2009, 05:15 PM
And I think if you put Breezewood in the title it would get alot more hits!