PDA

View Full Version : Mini Quad Video

Ride1Rob
10-17-2009, 04:30 PM
Here's a video of my son Jam on his Xtreme. He's come a long way since the last vid I posted. Hope you enjoy the footage.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn6uyaPLTFY

hwf-racing
10-17-2009, 05:57 PM
Very nice!!! good looking machine. Hope to see you at Dade City next season. I heard through the grapevine that Randy wants a spot for all the Kids. I had my son on a Outlaw 90, with some mods and still could not keep up with the Drr's so I just bought him an Apex MXR 100LT. Your sons's ride will definilty get some attention, hopefully positive.

coffing918
10-17-2009, 06:03 PM
nice video

wvspeedfreak
10-17-2009, 07:42 PM
Very cool :cool:

Ride1Rob
10-17-2009, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by hwf-racing
Very nice!!! good looking machine. Hope to see you at Dade City next season. I heard through the grapevine that Randy wants a spot for all the Kids. I had my son on a Outlaw 90, with some mods and still could not keep up with the Drr's so I just bought him an Apex MXR 100LT. Your sons's ride will definilty get some attention, hopefully positive.

That would be sweet if Randy did that. And as for the attention, I've been told by a few at Bartow there may be some complaining because the bike is a shifter. I emailed Randy last Sunday and had not heard anything so I figured we were out. Keep me posted if you hear anything.

Thanx for the positive compliments guys.

greenmachine70
10-19-2009, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by hwf-racing
How does your new APex stack up in the 0-100 stock appearing class out of the box?
I really like what they have done for 2010 with the airbox!

hwf-racing
10-19-2009, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by greenmachine70
How does your new APex stack up in the 0-100 stock appearing class out of the box?
I really like what they have done for 2010 with the airbox! The Apex has plenty of speed to hang with the top tier riders like Alexus Martinez. Most of the Apex riders are young 8 to 9 years old and Alexus is much older and one hell of a rider on her Drr. However, the new airbox so far is difficult, ie jetting, accessibility, but its one fast machine. I was messing around with my 8yr son yesterday on a practice track with my 400ex and having trouble getting around him.

greenmachine70
10-21-2009, 06:47 PM
WHere did you purchase your Apex? what price range? you can PM that if you dont mind.