PDA

View Full Version : exriders graphics...

Tommy 17
11-22-2001, 12:45 PM
Hey i was wonderin if anyone ever thought about gettin someone to make exriders.com graphics for the 400ex and 300ex. i know n-style makes them for a few people and probably would for us if someone wanted to put the time into makin them. i want a set and i just wanted to bring it up. i would pay around 150 to 160$ for a set for my extra plastic. then at the races people would reconize us really fast too. its just a thought....

stocktires
11-22-2001, 01:25 PM
I dont think Leo would sell a whole lot of them. I would buy them but i have a 250r with one-industries graphis already. I think Leo might want to make more universal things like shirts, sticker, head light gaurds like he's doing now!

Clay
11-22-2001, 02:08 PM
I would buy a set. As long as they made them in a blue configuration. I need a set for my extra plastic too.

stocktires
11-22-2001, 02:54 PM
I would buy them also but i think Leo would only make them for 400's and 300's. Theres only like 5 or 6 R riders on here. I think it would be too much, maybe some number plate backgrounds would be awesome!

Leo
11-28-2001, 05:26 AM
Right now I'm having a hard enough time getting the stock 'EXriders.com' stickers done..... grr..!

-but- I have been in contact with some folks about different custom graphics..

I think I can have graphics kits made up for considerably less than $150...

I'm not going to spill all the beans, -but- just think about 'super reflective' graphics for your EX...

:D

Leo

stocktires
11-28-2001, 08:50 AM
Leo! What about R's? I understand if you can't make them because you would sell as many and most R riders already have graphics (i JUST bought new ones). Would you make seat covers too for your graphic kits?

Tommy 17
11-28-2001, 01:06 PM
leo that would just be totaly sweet its just an idea i think u will sell a few...

Striker49
11-28-2001, 03:27 PM
I can say that if Leo did make em for a 250ex for less than $100 then id probably get a set. The only company that currently makes graphics for a 250ex is FMF and its not the best graphics kit ever. I plan on gettin an exriders.com sticker but my printer is screwed so i cant print out the form and i dont wanna use a credit card for a $4 purchase (2 stickers). Maybe if i can get my parents to get me a exriders tee then i can surely get the stickers ;)
Good idea though, plus more products in the store would be good too...maybe a 250ex headlight cover? Ive been think bout how you could make one but no ideas yet cept use velcro and stuff. :p

Clay
11-28-2001, 03:48 PM
Leo, i really wish you would make a few sets for the R's if you make um. And in a blue configuration, i would buy them in a heartbeat!! Count me in if you make them. I run several races so that would be good advertisement for the site too.

stocktires
11-28-2001, 04:25 PM
Crhye,
You would probably be the only person to get blue 250r graphics. I want some red ones but i think leo would probably have to charge use ALOT if we're the only ones that want them, right? But it would be sooo awesome! I wana get some black stickers and a tee soon.

Clay
11-28-2001, 04:29 PM
Id be willing to pay more for it. Especially to have a one-off one of a kind thing like it would be, how bout it Leo?:confused:

RideRed04
11-28-2001, 06:17 PM
Dont worry guys, Jeff is here to solve all your problems! How about having it say "Honda" instead of 400ex, 300ex, etc.

inacoma91
11-28-2001, 08:01 PM
Hey look into chrome sticker. They are very nice looking. We have our numbers in chrome on our 22ft enclosed trailer and they look very nice. They also look nice on our race car. I was going to get custom 400 EX graphics made in chrome but ended up just getting stock stickers made up. The chrome sticker is cool though!!

Andrew
Thunder Racing

Originally posted by Leo
Right now I'm having a hard enough time getting the stock 'EXriders.com' stickers done..... grr..!

-but- I have been in contact with some folks about different custom graphics..

I think I can have graphics kits made up for considerably less than $150...

I'm not going to spill all the beans, -but- just think about 'super reflective' graphics for your EX...

:D

Leo