PDA

View Full Version : 03 Polairs Sportsman 400, Wont run after it warms up

UFpolaris
10-17-2009, 11:13 AM
Its getting aggrivating. After I ride it for about ten or 15 minutes, then it just wants to die out. Its runs perfectly untill the quad warms up it seems. It starts missing, if it is in drive, the four wheeler won't got faster then 3 miles an hour. It very rough sounding too, and very jerky as it tries to go.

I have had it in the shop, and just went and picked it up. It is still doing it. I had the carb cleaned, the gas drained and tank cleaned, a new fuel filter, and a new spark plug. The guys at the shop started the bike and let it run for a while ( of course it ran fine cause it didnt have enough time to warm up)
well they let it run and disconnected the fuel line and showed me it was getting gas.

They can't figure it out. The owner of the shop said it might be a faulty "reverse studder" module (he said it was a guess), or it could be a stator getting hot, or something with the CDI...

Any thoughts? Please help me out here, Im tired of taking my ride to places and them saying they fixed it, but it still does the same thing :(