PDA

View Full Version : Gen X Contact Info

DoubleDad
10-16-2009, 03:15 PM
Does anyone have the Gen X phone number? I need to order a hood and their website is not responding properly
Thanks

10-16-2009, 04:01 PM
I will call Mike for ya and tell him you want one .

10-16-2009, 04:10 PM
Try this number it will work, Call (See rule #5)

DoubleDad
10-16-2009, 08:15 PM
Send me an e-mail
flybyzip@aol.com
Thanks

10-16-2009, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by tgcheeseman

Really truely sorry. Wow not a pm was it??

maddogmike119
10-17-2009, 05:48 AM
Hey this is Mike DeLuca form Gen X. We are jsut working on a new website and some new product for 2010. You can call me at (See rule #5 or send us an address to bill you for advertising)

DoubleDad
10-17-2009, 06:39 AM
Thanks for trying cheeseman. Mike, I will give you a call on Monday.

Davy

heathmxracing
10-20-2009, 06:59 AM
Mike, been trying to get a hold of you guys for months now. Placed orders and never received my product??? Talked to Geroge a few times he said that you guys were closing up shop??? Also, could never get you to return my calls??? If your still in business please call us ASAP 812 673-4958, 812 622-0138, or 812 622-0262. Thanks!!!

10-20-2009, 07:17 AM

Whats rule 5???

#404's Dad
10-20-2009, 09:20 AM
Whats rule 5???

They appear at the bottom of every page on here.

RULES

1. If you don't like someone, make believe you do or don't respond. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.
2. Leave the flamers to the moderators, don't respond.
3. Refrain from swearing, making sexual and drug references,or creating alternate usernames.
4. Feel free to attach ATV related pictures to you posts. Pictures of riders without helmets will be deleted - riding without a helmet is very dangerous and is an activity strongly comdemned by ATVriders.
<b>5. No commercial advertising of any sort, except for advertising for our sponsors/paid advertisers - including banners in posts, avatars, or signature lines, website addresses, phone numbers, or messages (public or private). This includes users advertising for different shops or companies. We enjoy all shops taking part in ATVriders but no contact information, including websites or phone numbers. The administrator alone will make the final decision on what is advertising but as a simple rule it covers all retail shops, chop shops, and product manufacturers big and small. Manufacturers are strongly encouraged to post information on their own products, but please no ads or prices. Violation of this rule will result in one warning and then a permanent ban.</b>
6. ATVriders.com does not promote, certify, or endorse any of the sellers, buyers, or seller's merchandise. There is always risk involved with purchasing from unknown individuals online. You alone assume all risk and responsibility for those transactions. You alone are responsible for taking necessary precautions to protect yourself from potential internet fraud. ATVriders.com will play no role whatsoever in transactions initiated by individuals acting on their own behalf in the Classifieds section.

10-20-2009, 09:27 AM
I know Corey I was saying it because look at all the numbers on this post and I get singled out???

#404's Dad
10-20-2009, 11:19 AM
I know Corey I was saying it because look at all the numbers on this post and I get singled out???

oic

THARNESS
10-20-2009, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by heathmxracing
Mike, been trying to get a hold of you guys for months now. Placed orders and never received my product??? Talked to Geroge a few times he said that you guys were closing up shop??? Also, could never get you to return my calls??? If your still in business please call us ASAP 812 673-4958, 812 622-0138, or 812 622-0262. Thanks!!!

I had the same problem last year so I ordered a Gen X from Hetrick and had it in about a week.