PDA

View Full Version : Maiden Voyage

wolfpack91
10-15-2009, 11:11 PM
So, after 2 1/2 months of work, Grayson gets to make his maiden voyage on his new ride this weekend. We were going to race Saturday and Sunday but football and all the rain we're having, Sunday will be the day.

It's been well documented the trouble we've had with this thing and I hope it stays together long enough for him to make it through the day. The last time he rode it, the starter chain came off. Plus I'm having a heck of a time keeping the battery charged and it's brand new. the shifting still stinks and there still is no neutral with the shifter held up or down. But he's ready and the bike does rip when it runs!:D

I hope to see some of you locals at Casey!!

Coley'sdad#8
10-16-2009, 06:09 AM
as long as your all having fun it is good:D
What kind of bike are we talking about???????
wanna make sure I dont accidentally buy one;)

Coley'sdad#8
10-16-2009, 06:10 AM
as long as your all having fun it is good:D
What kind of bike are we talking about???????
wanna make sure I dont accidentally buy one;)

wolfpack91
10-18-2009, 11:38 PM
We made it through our first race with flying colors. The bike ran great and Grayson loves it. All of the hard work really paid off today. It was a lot of fun watching him be competitive for once on a big track. He can ride better than I knew. I guess the little 'ole Xtreme was really holding him back.
Thanks for everyones help on here who replied when I was needing help, it is greatly appreciated.:D

team37
10-19-2009, 11:55 AM
It was nice meeting you all at casey this past weekend. This was our first trip down there ,Awsome track It had it all from super rough to real smooth - tight 1st gear off camber to wide open high banks ,A real tough demanding track, Joey can not wait to get back there . You looked pretty happy to see Grayson finally getting laps on his new hot rod, vary vary nice bike. I have tunnle vision during the motos but my wife said he had a good battle going with the blue Yamaha 90 mod............. Did you see robbs kick starter for the TRX .

Pat....team 37

wolfpack91
10-20-2009, 01:47 AM
I was nice meeting you also and yes I have seen Robbs kick starter. I may have to look into it.

He did have a good little battle with the other mod. It was just so much more fun for him actually being able to ride with someone.

I hope to see you again next year!:)