PDA

View Full Version : Chad #44 vs wimmer #1 who takes it

KOG
10-15-2009, 07:47 PM
if it comes down to these 2 next yr who do u think will edge out for the title . who has the better season.

I myself think that wimmer will do great next yr but he has been to good and to lucky to win three in a row . but i guess if anyone can do it he can.

Chad though if he doesnt get very many bad starts i think he could shock some ppl.

who takes it ....... tuff call but im gonna have to go with wimmer
what do u guys think

BlasterEaten250
10-15-2009, 07:54 PM
go wienen :macho

mxpimp2000
10-15-2009, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by BlasterEaten250

x2

madskrillz2
10-15-2009, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by BlasterEaten250

x3
I think if Wienen can just get some consistent starts, he's got it in the bag.

LTR450_#67
10-15-2009, 11:49 PM
Thats a tuff call......Wienen if he gets good starts and the CanAm holds up..........The starts killed Wienen this past season if you ask me. Wimmer on the other hand is on the same machine. It's his bread and butter....He can be beat, Chad's just gonna have to have some good luck. The 2 riders can haul the mail which ever one you pick though.

usp4u
10-16-2009, 05:31 AM
wimmer has just done too much to not get the benefiit of the doubt. i'll take wimmer.

etccb
10-16-2009, 06:34 AM
Could be a tuff call.That would be up to the canam.Right now I would guess wimmer but if chad wins it would not be a SHOCK.

Warnerade
10-16-2009, 07:36 AM
Wimmer.

Weiner is faster, but Wimmer is FAR more consistent in every aspect of the sport.

Balaz_73*00
10-16-2009, 08:07 AM
Chad Wienen #44

TWISTED
10-16-2009, 08:08 AM
Wimmer......

extremeblastr
10-16-2009, 08:32 AM
barring mechanical issues i say they'll both be seeing the rear number plate on creamers quad plenty next season ;)

yam450_53
10-16-2009, 10:23 AM
It's a tough call but I'm rooting for Wimmer !

CADWELL
10-16-2009, 10:45 AM
I'm a big Chad Wienen fan, but realisticly, it's gonna boil down to how long the equipment can hold up.

I also like Creamer's chances, I know this thread is about Chad and Dustin, but Creamer will be in the mix IMO.

631kfx400
10-16-2009, 11:24 AM
I hope weinen takes it. He's gonna beast on the can am like he already has done

motofreak2772
10-16-2009, 12:10 PM
I hope it comes down to the final race. Wimmer, Wienen, Creamer and hopefully some new guys.

usp4u
10-16-2009, 12:35 PM
I think Byrd can lick Creamen/Weiner

KOG
10-16-2009, 12:47 PM
wonder what dunk will do this yr series wise

hasbeenttduner
10-16-2009, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by KOG
wonder what dunk will do this yr series wise

I don't think he will get a lot of help after not being able to run with Nelson , frenchie , and more out west.

2010 will be fun but the canam factor gaps the odds between Wimmer and Wienen.Also tuff could be Creamer , Byrd , Nat , etc.....There is a lot we still don't know about some of the top riders programs for 2010.

atveric132
10-16-2009, 02:02 PM
i think that wimmer has somewhat of an advantage being that he has been with suzuki for 3-4 years now and his bikes and the people around him are set in there place. i think that weinen jumps around to much and needs to be consistant with one company i think that can-am is a good fit for him with nataile as a teamate. also i think wimmer has an advantage because he has shown that he can run out-front no matter what the conditions and that he has consistancy. Weinen has shown that he can win race but has yet to show me any consistancy.

extremeblastr
10-16-2009, 02:10 PM
not sure what his plans are for next season he may just stay at neatv again but keep an eye out for a young man by the name of mike pilotte he took both the pro and proam overall at neatvs final race against cody miller, creamer and the usual neatv talent such as haavisto, morello, meyer, rocco arno etc.

ds450racer
10-16-2009, 02:22 PM
what about lawson?

motofreak2772
10-16-2009, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by extremeblastr
not sure what his plans are for next season he may just stay at neatv again but keep an eye out for a young man by the name of mike pilotte he took both the pro and proam overall at neatvs final race against cody miller, creamer and the usual neatv talent such as haavisto, morello, meyer, rocco arno etc.
Pro and pro-am? How can you be in both lol, thats not very fair.

hasbeenttduner
10-16-2009, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by ds450racer
what about lawson?

Good fair question.
What will he be on first and then lets talk.I have him and a couple others in mind with my wait and see listed above.He displayed some real speed at a few rounds this year.

mxpimp2000
10-16-2009, 07:03 PM
i bet lawson is on a suzuki team media all stars and suzuki is a 1 man team not many pros are gettin factory support next year. the economy stinks

extremeblastr
10-16-2009, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by motofreak2772
Pro and pro-am? How can you be in both lol, thats not very fair.

pretty much all of neatv's pros run pro am also its been that way for quite a while and it gives the a guys a chance to see how they stack up agains't real competition and see what they need to improve on.

300ex_#387
10-16-2009, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by hasbeenttduner
Good fair question.
What will he be on first and then lets talk.I have him and a couple others in mind with my wait and see listed above.He displayed some real speed at a few rounds this year.

He defenatley won't be on can-am.

gcart2
10-17-2009, 06:24 AM
wimmer = reed
weinen = stewart

no more to be said

quad2xtreme
10-17-2009, 01:25 PM
Wimmer would be my bet. Mr. Consistency and nothing's changed about his program. He's proven time and time again he doesn't need the holeshot which takes a huge pressure off him. Overall, I doubt there is a stronger running motor out there than his...especially at the top end.

yam450_53
10-17-2009, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by gcart2
wimmer = reed
weinen = stewart

no more to be said

you = ignorant

nuff said

wimmer has crazy speed, top it off with consistency and he's the man to beat

usp4u
10-17-2009, 09:45 PM
wimmer = reed
weinen = stewart

no more to be said

people dont like Reed b/c he has come off like a prick to media and fans...can you say that about Wimmer? didnt think so.
why did everyone always talk crap abput SX-only riders, but when Reed goes out and dominates the MX series and stewart doesent even run, people still hate on Reed.

gcart2
10-17-2009, 10:00 PM
I guess i should have cleared myself.
I was referring to riding styles. Both are ridiculously fast. However, weinen tends to ride over his head, effective but dangerous. Wimmer plays it safe. now im not saying he will not go just as fast as weinen im just saying he is more of a safe rider. that is why i compared them to stewart and reed. didnt mean to offend you:)

300ex_#387
10-17-2009, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by usp4u
people dont like Reed b/c he has come off like a prick to media and fans...can you say that about Wimmer? didnt think so.
why did everyone always talk crap abput SX-only riders, but when Reed goes out and dominates the MX series and stewart doesent even run, people still hate on Reed.

You have to keep in mind that the MX series was missing some serious contenders.

Allessi, Grant, Stewart, Villapoto

atveric132
10-18-2009, 10:00 AM
yea like villopoto,alessi and stewart

usp4u
10-18-2009, 10:45 AM
is that Reed's fault ? he still beat some super fast outdoor riders.
I'm not a big Reed fan by any means, but sometimes people seem to crap on him b/c it's just the "in" thing to do.

usp4u
10-18-2009, 10:46 AM
I guess i should have cleared myself.
I was referring to riding styles. Both are ridiculously fast. However, weinen tends to ride over his head, effective but dangerous. Wimmer plays it safe. now im not saying he will not go just as fast as weinen im just saying he is more of a safe rider. that is why i compared them to stewart and reed. didnt mean to offend you:)
fair enough.

extremeblastr
10-18-2009, 10:47 AM
is that Reed's fault ?

does the fact that not its not his fault change the fact that he couldn't beat them?

usp4u
10-18-2009, 10:50 AM
no it dosent but the fact is he was there and they wernt. he still beat some really fast outdoor riders. i'm not a big reed fan, but I'm not about to s**t on him just because it's fashionable to do so.

quadracer707
10-18-2009, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by hasbeenttduner
I don't think he will get a lot of help after not being able to run with Nelson , frenchie , and more out west.

Thats what happens when you THINK, next you will assume, Cant run with the factory guys when you dont get the same help, big difference when the factory guys get all the "GOOD" stuff for there quads, Next year will be different for sure when these guys dont get all the extra perks & money next year, Even Kawi "WONT " have a team next year,

Ken

2010 will be fun but the canam factor gaps the odds between Wimmer and Wienen.Also tuff could be Creamer , Byrd , Nat , etc.....There is a lot we still don't know about some of the top riders programs for 2010.

300ex_#387
10-18-2009, 11:35 AM
no it dosent but the fact is he was there and they wernt. he still beat some really fast outdoor riders. i'm not a big reed fan, but I'm not about to s**t on him just because it's fashionable to do so.

I never said it was Reeds fault. I never knocked him at all either. Yeah he beat a lot of fast riders but the majority of the usualy contenders were not there. For the most part it wasn't there fault they weren't there either. I'm just saying he had it a little easier than he expected.

jrspawn
10-18-2009, 05:27 PM
Consistency wins championships!

With that said, i think wimmer will have no problem at all taking another one. Wienen is def. one of the fastest guys out there, but i think wimmer still has more speed in him yet. He rides at the pace he needs to ride at to secure wins, and with the championship all but locked up at the end of the past season he rode Very smart to seal the deal. I honestly believe we havent seen Wimmer ride all out and on the edge yet.

Hopefully that can am will stay together for wienen and we will get to see some good battles.

With factory support shrinking a little we should see some good racing throughout the whole field. Everyone will be giving it all they have to get up front and keep the sponsors happy.

Justin

hasbeenttduner
10-19-2009, 08:14 AM
quadracer707.I see in your sig you are friends with dunk.I am so sorry my opinion upset you so much.Good luck to dunk in 2010.
I think in 2009 the national riders that went and raced on the west coast helped everyone see that there are some fast guys out there.Frenchie got to race on the east coast a few times and will race the series in 2010 with motoworks.Too bad Yamaha couldn't get Nelson to a few east coast rounds so we could see how he stacks up.It looks like he could be a regular top 7ish.And on dunk with the support out there for 2010 as I said it could be tuff to get the kind of help he had in 08.I wish it was better and I hope to see our sports pro support grow back and above what we have had the past few years.