PDA

View Full Version : Anyone had this craigslist problem

400exrider69
10-15-2009, 04:32 PM
Well i'm selling a sled of mine and posted it on there last night at about 9pm then at 11pm my iphone rang that i got an e-mail that my ad was flagged for removal it was posted under motorcycles where other sleds are and where i've posted before

so that's fine
at 8 am i relisted noon reflagged ok kinda mad now

so waited to 4pm today to relist and about 20 mins ago flagged again i'm so mad i'm calling who ever it is out on this if they got the stones to call me

300extreme#8
10-15-2009, 04:53 PM
if ya get too mad just go to Casual Encounters and find you a woman for a night and relief your stress hahahahahahah:p :eek2: :devil: :D you might even find one that will do the number at the end of your username!!!

400exrider69
10-15-2009, 06:18 PM
lol my ads still alive for now no call either

Exrider434
10-15-2009, 06:50 PM
chances are its someone with a similar sled, trying to get more money that dosesnt want yours up there. People do it all the time.

88redrocket
10-15-2009, 07:52 PM
Try posting it in the RV'S section, thats where i see sleds mostly for sale.

400exrider69
10-15-2009, 08:37 PM
i might have to post in rv section i got a phone threat tonight from someone i've never had an encounter with tonight for no reason
gonna see if i can report the crazy sob he wanted to fight and start stuff and i just ended that so guess it's what you get for trying to sell your own stuff i guess lol kinda messed up if ya ask me

Exrider434
10-15-2009, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by 400exrider69
i might have to post in rv section i got a phone threat tonight from someone i've never had an encounter with tonight for no reason
gonna see if i can report the crazy sob he wanted to fight and start stuff and i just ended that so guess it's what you get for trying to sell your own stuff i guess lol kinda messed up if ya ask me

That's just nuts!

SRH
10-15-2009, 10:09 PM
craigslist draws in all the petty low lifes who cant function on there own 2 feet, there weasels i buy and sell and eal with it on the regular, i just repost and exhaust them, some real losers on there tho watch it

400exrider69
10-18-2009, 09:19 PM
another weird phone call i've had since the last one
and i've had to relist 14 times since i do need to get room in garage and sell it i need to have it viewed and get some interest

i'm about to loose it if i only knew who kept flagging me :devil:

it's still forsale lol

smr
10-19-2009, 06:22 AM
I by and sell a lot on craiqlist. I never post my phone #. I let the buyer contact me by email and then I respond and ask for their phone #.

I did list my # once on nashville's craiqlist. Big mistake. I was selling a boat and I got all kinds of crazy calls.

Another thing....I always meet them somwhere. Wal-mart is a great place to meet. They have camaras everywhere.

Johnny & Monica
10-19-2009, 07:14 AM
We've been having the same problem with ads being flagged for removal. It's turning into a real pain to have to keep relisted your ads several times a day. :grr:

backwoodsracer
10-19-2009, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by 400exrider69

google his phone number look at his name his wife names his house his neighbors house look at everything in the backyard and were its at and mess with em, I had some D'bags at school who got my number of my dirtbike ad and kept calling and *69ing me until one time they forgot...... they wont make eye contact with me :D

Which 450?
10-19-2009, 03:40 PM
I get spam calls now, but I only get them to say something if I don't answer, they leave a message. If I answer its silence.