PDA

View Full Version : toyo tires

brad200615
10-15-2009, 09:45 AM
i was just wondering if anybody had any experience with the toyo open country m/t's as i am looking at buying them so i was just curious as to if they were worth the money to spend on them or not

bert400
10-15-2009, 10:11 AM
I have a set of the toyo m/t's on my truck..they were on my truck when I bought it. I love them so far. My brother also has the same tires..he just got some put on his truck a couple months ago..they arent loud at all on the road..they ride pretty smooth and I think they wear good for being a mud tire. I will def. buy the same tires again...the only problem is they are a little on the expensive side..For four 35/12.50/20 toyo m/t tires for my truck its around $1600 :eek2:

spanky101
10-15-2009, 10:22 AM
Toyo tires are realllly good tires and you will see tons of people who use them. There are some other good tires that would fit what you want and may be cheaper. Look into khumo roadventure m/t and also the nitto trail grapplerm/t I believe. I always forget what the nittos are called :p

brad200615
10-15-2009, 10:35 AM
I have a set of the toyo m/t's on my truck..they were on my truck when I bought it. I love them so far. My brother also has the same tires..he just got some put on his truck a couple months ago..they arent loud at all on the road..they ride pretty smooth and I think they wear good for being a mud tire. I will def. buy the same tires again...the only problem is they are a little on the expensive side..For four 35/12.50/20 toyo m/t tires for my truck its around $1600

ya those happen to be the exact same size and everything that i am looking at getting

Toyo tires are realllly good tires and you will see tons of people who use them. There are some other good tires that would fit what you want and may be cheaper. Look into khumo roadventure m/t and also the nitto trail grapplerm/t I believe. I always forget what the nittos are called

trail grapplers is correct because i was also looking at those too. my biggest thing with the tires i buy next i want to be e rated because ill be running them on an 07 f250 powerstroke so there is a good little bit of weight there alone then i haul a decent amount of heavier loads with it and everything. also i was asking about the toyos because i am going to be buying wheels and tires at the same time and i found the wheels i want with the toyos on them already but i just kinda wanted to see if they were actually as good of tires as ive just kinda heard through the grapevine so i kinda wanted to hear from some people that actually had them.

spanky101
10-15-2009, 10:54 AM
They are really good tires! Like said they are a great m/t tire to be a dual action tire with good street manners along with offroad characteristics

10-15-2009, 11:22 AM
Awesome tires. My dad has a set and they are very quiet for a mud tire. Just throwin' my .02 out there but the Nitto trail grappler's are supposed to be out soon and they have an all terrain tread with mud terrain side walls. I'm gettin a set of those here soon. Nitto tires are great so I'm assuming the trail grapplers are going to awesome as well.

brad200615
10-15-2009, 11:31 AM
the trail grapplers are already out because i was looking at buying them

Kickstarts-suck
10-15-2009, 12:24 PM
My GFs mom has them on her chevy z71 on 20s they are great tires but very expensive.

She needs new tires and wants the same ones but cant afford them.

bert400
10-15-2009, 04:17 PM
Yes they are awesome tires just so dang expensive! I need some new ones too but gotta save my money for a set! The nitto mud grapplers IMO are fugly! The tire is too agressive i think..There is a truck in town with them on his truck and I dont like them..but hey its not for my truck so get what u like ha

gcart2
10-16-2009, 07:00 AM
cooper zeon ltz

Very good looking, an awesome a/t. this will be my next tire.

heres a picture of them
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k181/gcart2/coprl2ang.jpg

gcart2
10-16-2009, 07:07 AM
O and they are ridiculously cheap. I have been watching reviews on these thinking "cheap tire=poop" but no. they have been getting nothing but great reviews.