PDA

View Full Version : Swapped exhaust again-now Motoworks

rinaldi
10-14-2009, 05:56 AM
I swapped my AC full system and now bought a slip on Motoworks. I bought a Motoworks for my Can Am and decided to try one for the 400 too and drop my full system. I was debating on the Lexx, but unsure if there would be noticable gains. I have the quad jetted and am anxious to try out the Motoworks, but weather is not so good and the local park is a mud pit.

Anyone heard of the Pulse exhaust system for the 400? I did a search and there were a couple very short threads on this pipe. A site selling this hypes it up but I have never heard of it or seen it. I ran across this site looking for Can Am parts. Had to ask since this seems to be the busiest 400 forum and I can't find anything on this site.

I can say at least my Motoworks fits much better than the AC Racing system. Also the guy who sold me the AC new steered me to that pipe stating the Motoworks was way too loud. It is a bit loud but I don't think as loud as the AC. The AC seemed to give nice gains with the jetting and intake mod, so I am hoping to have the same results with just the Motoworks slip on.

katch26
10-14-2009, 06:53 AM
if its a pulse charger they went out of business years ago and the site (cant remember which one it was) did too and never updated.