10-13-2009, 02:58 PM
anyone have any answers please
:ermm:

tri5ron
10-13-2009, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by jrock1105
anyone have any answers please
:ermm: Yes.
Using oil in your quad is the leading cause of lubrication.
hope this helps:rolleyes:

guenther
10-13-2009, 03:10 PM
Whatchu talkin' 'bout Willis :ermm:

jrock1105
10-13-2009, 03:33 PM
did you read my post from yesterday if not i have here you go I have a 00 honda 400ex new valves (intake & exhaust) wisco 11:1 86mm piston and all gaskets white bros slip-on its been rejetted when i run it, it seems like the motor pressurizes the oil, the tank would read near empty,the last time i ran it "wasnt hard" she puked oil all over dont know where it came from no holes that i see seems like its coming from crank case breather hose and rubber boot around stator wires but no oil in the researve before airbox can you help? plugged oil pump? I got it from a friend and he wiped out the top end when he owned it.. I did the rebuild myself and i dont understand why or how this is happening. PLEASE HELP!!! I WANNA RIDE

tri5ron
10-13-2009, 09:03 PM
did you read my post from yesterday if not i have here you go I have a 00 honda 400ex new valves (intake & exhaust) wisco 11:1 86mm piston and all gaskets white bros slip-on its been rejetted when i run it, it seems like the motor pressurizes the oil, the tank would read near empty,the last time i ran it "wasnt hard" she puked oil all over dont know where it came from no holes that i see seems like its coming from crank case breather hose and rubber boot around stator wires but no oil in the researve before airbox can you help? plugged oil pump? I got it from a friend and he wiped out the top end when he owned it.. I did the rebuild myself and i dont understand why or how this is happening. PLEASE HELP!!! I WANNA RIDE
I afraid your going to have to be a little more specific there, boss.

Are you saying that you feel you Do have oil pressure?,
or are you saying the oil tank is getting pressurized?

Are you sure that the oil is not coming from lower cylinder gasket ?
I dont quite understand what you mean by the "researve before airbox" ?

and just exactally what was damaged, to what extent was it damaged, and what caused the damage ,
when your friend "wiped out the top end"?
what does that mean?

Are we talking he ran it with no oil?,
over revved it?,
snapped timing chain?
cam?
sucked a valve?
bent a rod?
gouged a cylinder?

How much inspection, diagnosis, evaluation, did you do before putting it back together? what did you physically check yourself?
What did you have a qualified mechanic check?

btw, if you keep it all in one thread, it makes it alot easier to follow.

guenther
10-13-2009, 09:17 PM
did you read my post from yesterday........

As a matter of fact I didn't. Was I supposed to know that you had already started another thread about the exact same thing? Answer Tri5ron's questions and he might be able to help you.

katch26
10-13-2009, 09:23 PM
is the oil filter installed backwards?

trailrider894
10-13-2009, 09:56 PM
oh here you go..........lol i don't if it is possible to wire the oil pump or not. but you could wire it backerds and then shoot oil the wrong way through everything. lol great april fools joke. lol

tri5ron
10-14-2009, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by trailrider894
i don't if it is possible to wire the oil pump or not. but you could wire it backerds and then shoot oil the wrong way "wire it,... BACKERDS....????" :huh

Ooooh, the fun I could have with that one,
(but instead,.... I'll just play nice for now):rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

trailrider894
10-14-2009, 10:40 AM
yeah man backerds. lol I guessin you ain't ever heard of hick language???

tri5ron
10-14-2009, 10:57 AM
Oh, A've hurd plinty uf Hick langwage.

mahbe wee culd jest tellem tu git a highur valtage orl pomp tu.
ehh?
or du yew thank dat wood ned a biggur batury alsow?
:blah:

trailrider894
10-14-2009, 11:01 AM
ha ha nice. i dun knew ef he coud do dat er not.

tri5ron
10-14-2009, 11:06 AM
iz yer orl pomp runnin on stalk valtage ?

F-16Guy
10-14-2009, 11:27 AM
All joking aside, it sounds like you may have some blow-by. If the rings were installed incorrectly or something was out of spec, the combustion gasses can escape past the rings and pressurize the crank case, which would cause the oil to be forced up the breather tube and out any other orifice it could find to leak out of. My guess is that you need to have the top end rebuilt by a reputable shop. It would be a good idea to have a good shop look at it and diagnose the problem before you rip anything apart. Any advice you get online depends on you knowing what you're talking about and people on the board knowing what you're talking about. Any misinformation can lead you in the wrong direction very easily.