PDA

View Full Version : Meet the new China-English bilingual Doll

jcv400ex
10-13-2009, 12:40 PM
The take over has begun......Move over Dora here comes.....Ni Hao Kai-lan.....

Ni Hao Kai-lan (http://www.nickjr.com/ni-hao-kai-lan/)

May God help us....:(

Ralph
10-13-2009, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
The take over has begun......Move over Dora here comes.....Ni Hao Kai-lan.....

Ni Hao Kai-lan (http://www.nickjr.com/ni-hao-kai-lan/)

May God help us....:(

Isn't this capitalism? Nickelodeon sees a market for a show aimed towards Asian girls and boys.

Its the same reason I'm tried of people complaining about Spanish commercials and advertisements.

You guys are angry at the Spanish speaking people for AMERICAN Companies trying to reach them. I agree that immigrants should learn the language but if you wanna blame anyone blame the companies for enabling them to get by without.

Saying "the takeover is beginning" is an extremely ignorant thing to say.

Besides, aren't you a little old for Nick Jr., just go to the regular nickelodeon. :D

300racer
10-13-2009, 06:28 PM
my daughter loves that show and i hate it! why don't we have little american girls teaching the spanish and chineese how to speak american!

jcv400ex
10-13-2009, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
Isn't this capitalism? Nickelodeon sees a market for a show aimed towards Asian girls and boys.

Its the same reason I'm tried of people complaining about Spanish commercials and advertisements.

You guys are angry at the Spanish speaking people for AMERICAN Companies trying to reach them. I agree that immigrants should learn the language but if you wanna blame anyone blame the companies for enabling them to get by without.

Saying "the takeover is beginning" is an extremely ignorant thing to say.

Besides, aren't you a little old for Nick Jr., just go to the regular nickelodeon. :D

A show aimed towards Asian girls and boys??? It's exactly like Dora, teaching us dumb american's Spanish....now it's Mandarin....It's taken me 4 years to accept Dora...

Caucasian is now the minority here in the good old USA, Japan and CHina own 44% of our foreign debt...we owe $772 billion to China alone...our trade deficit runs around $31 billion a month....

The "get rich quick, screw everyone else" set of mind is starting to catch up with us...

Capitalism my big fat ***.....