PDA

View Full Version : oil problems?!!

jrock1105
10-12-2009, 10:14 PM
i have 00 honda 400ex new valves (intake & exhaust) wisco 11:1 86mm piston and all gaskets white bros slip-on its been rejetted when i run it, it seems like the motor pressurizes the oil, the tank would read near empty,the last time i ran it "wasnt hard" she puked oil all over dont know where it came from no holes that i see seems like its coming from crank case breather hose and rubber boot around stator wires but no oil in the researve before airbox can you help? plugged oil pump? I got it from a friend and he wiped out the top end when he owned it.. I did the rebuild myself and i dont understand why or how this is happening. PLEASE HELP!!! I WANNA RIDE:)

coreo5
10-13-2009, 11:17 PM
how much oil is in it/ did you put in it

Muzzgit
10-14-2009, 03:10 AM
Oil filter in backwards or oil return pipe blocked?

katch26
10-14-2009, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by Muzzgit
Oil filter in backwards or oil return pipe blocked?

hey thats what I said in one of the other 3 threads he's made on the same thing. You dont need to make a new thread over and over again just keep on the first one.

tri5ron
10-14-2009, 09:23 AM
Jrock1105,

you should try to keep this all in one thread since it is all on the same subject. It will be alot easier to help you and answer your questions that way.

so here's what you need to do.
in THIS thread,.... Go to your first post, and hit the red "Edit" button in the lower right corner.

Then a box will pop up that asks if you want to delete.
Click THAT box, hit the delete button,....

And THIS complete thread will go Bye-bye.

Your other threads will still be there,
and we can try and help you out on those threads.