PDA

View Full Version : my son Broden #17

selbygirl
10-12-2009, 12:27 PM
This is Broden at age 18 months with our puppy, Nestle.

Coley'sdad#8
10-12-2009, 12:59 PM
OH MY GOSH, YOU'VE GOT THAT CHILD ON A 3 WHEELER, WHAT A BAD PARENTING DECISION DON'T YOU KNOW THOSE THINGS ARE DANGEROUS:D :D DIDN'T YOU HEAR THEY HAVE BEEN OUTLAWED?????? That's probably what made us so tough, starting out on those big bumbly things.
And where did you even find the 3 wheel toy, man that must have been like a pirate toy store, all kinds of old toys from the 80's @ discount prices.:D

selbygirl
10-12-2009, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Coley'sdad#8
OH MY GOSH, YOU'VE GOT THAT CHILD ON A 3 WHEELER, WHAT A BAD PARENTING DECISION DON'T YOU KNOW THOSE THINGS ARE DANGEROUS:D :D DIDN'T YOU HEAR THEY HAVE BEEN OUTLAWED?????? That's probably what made us so tough, starting out on those big bumbly things.
And where did you even find the 3 wheel toy, man that must have been like a pirate toy store, all kinds of old toys from the 80's @ discount prices.:D

my mother-in-law bought it at a yard sale....Broden loved riding that thing and Nestle wouldn't get off of it. One of Broden's first words was RIDE.

hotquads1
10-17-2009, 09:54 AM
is Nestle as big as Broden now ?

selbygirl
10-18-2009, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by hotquads1
is Nestle as big as Broden now ?

Marc, Nestle is 6 yrs old and all grown up now.
We just got back from the groomers. here is a recent pic of her with her new do. :D