PDA

View Full Version : james stewart wins US Open

dehner47
10-12-2009, 09:45 AM
in dominate fashion, james stewart crushed the field to take both nights of the US Open in the Sin City. check it out..

night one:

http://www.racerxonline.com/article/us-open-night-one-race-report-2009.aspx

night two:

http://www.racerxonline.com/article/us-open-night-two-race-report.aspx

congrats James. the boys are gonna have there work cut out for them this SX season.

54warrior
10-12-2009, 10:11 AM
Was he on the new 2010 bike?

dehner47
10-12-2009, 10:14 AM
good question. i'm assuming he was. james is Yamahas pride n joy so if anyone has one its james :D

usp4u
10-12-2009, 10:17 AM
yup, he's on the '10 in that pic. look at the air box area.

dehner47
10-12-2009, 10:24 AM
haha just noticed that. i also notice in the pic you can see the black side shrounds. ya beat me to the confirmation:D

Wood_15
10-12-2009, 10:25 AM
Yep I like the idea of the reversed head with the pipe not being exposed woods guys will def. like that.

JR3
10-12-2009, 10:44 AM
james is the man im waitin for the haters to come in here

dehner47
10-12-2009, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by JR3
james is the man im waitin for the haters to come in here

had to start with that s**t now didnt ya JR. just cause your names James also, doesn't make you as cool as he is. hahaha

JR3
10-12-2009, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by dehner47
had to start with that s**t now didnt ya JR. just cause your names James also, doesn't make you as cool as he is. hahaha

hhahah here comes a hater now and its u haha im the white quad version so im just as cool ive been gettin everything ready for breezewod

usp4u
10-12-2009, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by JR3
im the white quad version so im just as cool
that's sigline material there.

dehner47
10-12-2009, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by JR3
hhahah here comes a hater now and its u haha im the white quad version so im just as cool ive been gettin everything ready for breezewod

theres a big dif. and not just the color of your skin. he wins races. you dont. ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! :devil: :blah: :D

JR3
10-12-2009, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by dehner47
theres a big dif. and not just the color of your skin. he wins races. you dont. ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! :devil: :blah: :D

yea well he has a better team manager !:(

Guy400
10-12-2009, 01:37 PM
Too bad Reed wasn't there to get beat.

One_Bad_400
10-12-2009, 02:07 PM
i guess i'm not caught up in the dirt bike world but james stewart is the only name i recognise. i need to catch up on my 2-wheel action

dehner47
10-12-2009, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by JR3
yea well he has a better team manager !:(

haha trust me bro. you have a dope @$$ team manager. he's been around the block and back and knows a thing or two about racing quads. if only my rider can get a decent start maybe we can find ourselves on the top step just like the real JAMES. haha

you know i'm f**king with ya JR. we gonna get you to that top step if its the last thing we do. :D

jesseweaver
10-12-2009, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
Too bad Reed wasn't there to get beat.

i know i love listening to all the bubba hater's excuses as to why he beat reed. :D lol it never fails to humor me

XXX -rider
10-12-2009, 03:57 PM
way to go James ..
.......guess Chad Reed was still celebrating his pro national victory..;) ...umm where was Bubba @ Budds ? :o

10-12-2009, 04:09 PM
Screw James.. I hate him so much I can't stand it.

Reed has the potential to beat him but he's too busy being a puss about it and riding to conservatively. This season he needs to lay down the throttle and let it rip. I think he has the potential.

But honestly, I think Villapoto has this one in the bag. Everyone saw how fast he was at that last race, and I feel after practicing this whole time he's ready for his championship.

We'll see. As long as James looses im happy.

yellowzo3
10-12-2009, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by DMC-4OOEX
Screw James.. I hate him so much I can't stand it.

Reed has the potential to beat him but he's too busy being a puss about it and riding to conservatively. This season he needs to lay down the throttle and let it rip. I think he has the potential.

But honestly, I think Villapoto has this one in the bag. Everyone saw how fast he was at that last race, and I feel after practicing this whole time he's ready for his championship.

We'll see. As long as James looses im happy.

Why do you hate him? He worked his way up from the bottom and deserves everything he has. If you ever watch his interviews and stuff hes pretty laid back and a cool guy. I don't understand why people don't like him.

10-12-2009, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by yellowzo3
Why do you hate him? He worked his way up from the bottom and deserves everything he has. If you ever watch his interviews and stuff hes pretty laid back and a cool guy. I don't understand why people don't like him.

Whenever something doesn't go his way he gets very ignorant.

Like whenever he loses a race he just turns into an a-hole.

Plus im a reed fan.

300ex_#387
10-12-2009, 05:31 PM

Plus im a reed fan.

First off I'm not rying to say RV won because of this but Stewart was riding nowhere near his normal pace at the last SX. Villapoto had all year to show what he had and that last race didn't prove at all he is faster than stewart or reed. As far as saying RV has it in the bag. Thats a pretty big statement your making. Lets talk next year and see what you think then. Sure he is faster than most but Stewart is on a different level.

How is he an A-hole when he loses? I mean he doesn't really lose that often but have you talked to him after the races he has? You talk like you know the guy personally. He seems pretty laid back to me.

10-12-2009, 05:36 PM
You can just tell by the way he is to everyone. Didn't he call someone an @sshole a while back?

And yeah, he had all season, but I think he progressively got better throughout the season, but by the time he felt ready he was already too far behind in points, so he probably played it easy. The last race was probably just to show people "I'm ready"

I could be wrong, but I have a REALLY strong feeling he's going to be on a new level this season...

300ex_#387
10-12-2009, 05:41 PM
You can just tell by the way he is to everyone. Didn't he call someone an @sshole a while back?

And yeah, he had all season, but I think he progressively got better throughout the season, but by the time he felt ready he was already too far behind in points, so he probably played it easy. The last race was probably just to show people "I'm ready"

I could be wrong, but I have a REALLY strong feeling he's going to be on a new level this season...

I call a lot of people an @sshole. Doesn't make me one.

I agree with you he got better throughout the SX season and came out flying in MX untill he decided to throw it in because of his knee. I'm sure he will be back faster than last year, but I garuntee so will everyone else.

We'll just have to wait and see.

10-12-2009, 06:10 PM
I hope stewart will run the outdoors next year, villopoto has a good chance of beating anyone outdoors i think.

ATV Chic
10-12-2009, 07:09 PM

Plus im a reed fan. [/B]

Have you ever met either of them? Stewart shakes hands with anyone he meets because he's good to his fans and just a good person. I've met him several times and he's always very nice and sincere.

I've never seen Reed act like he cares who he's writing autographs for, and the sad part is it's usually kids who look up to him.

I'm not being biased, this is just honesty.

My opinion may not mean anything to you, but i don't cheer for people who can't make a kid feel special when they're meeting their hero. :ermm:

XXX -rider
10-12-2009, 07:21 PM

Plus im a reed fan.

:rolleyes: post no good w/o info to back it up
be a fan to who ever ya want ....just make sure you can back up your childish coments buddy

b.lee
10-12-2009, 07:38 PM
Bubba James is awesome.

He worked his way up, all the way to the top

edit : Found good article on the 2010 yz450f http://www.cyclenews.com/articles/new-bikes/2009/09/08/yamaha-unveils-2010-yz450f

Sweet bike! :drool:

SRH
10-12-2009, 07:44 PM
i think if u hate bubba for any reason u have issues...lol or anyone u dont know for that matter, bubba is the man riding is his job if u just lost a paycheck becuase u screwed up or someone took you out ud be upset too, hes not interested in being a the fan favorite hes wanting a win everytime

jesseweaver
10-12-2009, 08:48 PM

Plus im a reed fan.

you're probably not used to seeing it because you're a reed fan, but stewart REALLY cares about winning. all he wants to do is be 1st. he doesn't care about 2nd or 3rd or 4th. so it might seem like he can be ignorant when he loses but thats just his competitivness. seems like Reedys always satisfied with 2nd. when he loses he doesn't seem to care a whole lot.

gcart2
10-13-2009, 04:24 AM
Originally posted by jesseweaver
seems like Reedys always satisfied with 2nd. when he loses he doesn't seem to care a whole lot.

well, what should you expect when racing against stewart?:p

jcv400ex
10-13-2009, 08:07 AM
I for one can't stand James....I'm not going to go on why...BUT

Yamaha's "revolutionary" design on the backwards head has been done already.....

By good old CANNONDALE!!!! Man I wish they where still around.....Loved my bike and quad....:(

10-13-2009, 01:42 PM
I love how I HAVE to have a reason to hate him.. Why? Why can't I just hate him?

Just something about the guy.. I'm not a huge fan of him. That's just my opinion.

JR3
10-13-2009, 04:27 PM
I love how I HAVE to have a reason to hate him.. Why? Why can't I just hate him?

Just something about the guy.. I'm not a huge fan of him. That's just my opinion.

is it because hes black? haha no but for real? thats what racists do they hate when they have no reason to hate another person. like everyone else said him and his family came from the bottom and made it to the top. i respect that

300ex_#387
10-13-2009, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by jcv400ex

Yamaha's "revolutionary" design on the backwards head has been done already.....

By good old CANNONDALE!!!! Man I wish they where still around.....Loved my bike and quad....:(

So your hating on yamaha for doing something that you liked?

Need I say more?

jesseweaver
10-13-2009, 05:15 PM

satan is the only other person i know of who hates people for no reason

wvspeedfreak
10-13-2009, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by jesseweaver
satan is the only other person i know of who hates people for no reason

Now that was funny :D

sunco
10-13-2009, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by JR3
is it because hes black? haha no but for real? thats what racists do they hate when they have no reason to hate another person. like everyone else said him and his family came from the bottom and made it to the top. i respect that

I started at the bottom & I'm still here :D

I do have some extra cash so I'll meet ya @ BPG this weekend. Me & the kid will be in the first cabin. Oh yeah, I'll bring my snow boots

jcv400ex
10-13-2009, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by 300ex_#387
So your hating on yamaha for doing something that you liked?

Need I say more?

Who the hell said I was hating on Yamaha???? They just can't claim that their the first ones to think of the ****....

Need I say more?

J.Brown121
10-13-2009, 08:46 PM

they still make them. www.atkusa.com

300ex_#387
10-13-2009, 09:23 PM
Who the hell said I was hating on Yamaha???? They just can't claim that their the first ones to think of the ****....

Need I say more?

Are they claiming they are the first ones to think of it? Nope.

Are they saying that they are using a innovative design? Yes sir.

10-14-2009, 04:22 AM
Originally posted by JR3

LOL, no. I'll admit im a little racist but that's not why I hate him..

I just don't like the vibe he puts off.

Personally, I think TP should get back into the scene. He was so horrible at MX but it made it interesting lol.

extremeblastr
10-14-2009, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by 300ex_#387
Are they claiming they are the first ones to think of it? Nope.

Are they saying that they are using a innovative design? Yes sir.

no they called it a revolutionary design meaning they think they are way ahead when in truth they are way behind because cannondale brought that out years ago.

jcv400ex
10-14-2009, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by extremeblastr
no they called it a revolutionary design meaning they think they are way ahead when in truth they are way behind because cannondale brought that out years ago.

Exactly! To the tune of.....8 years ago!

JR3
10-14-2009, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by sunco
I started at the bottom & I'm still here :D

I do have some extra cash so I'll meet ya @ BPG this weekend. Me & the kid will be in the first cabin. Oh yeah, I'll bring my snow boots

haha yea im gonna shoot ya a pm dude

drgnerth
10-14-2009, 06:04 PM
I don't dislike James, but i root against him because most likely he's gonna win. A couple years back when he hurt his knee i wanted Reed to lose. I don't always root for the underdog, i loved Ricky and i like RV. I just want someone to beat James and Chad.