PDA

View Full Version : OK Blackberry Storm users... TEACH ME!

QuadJunkies
10-10-2009, 10:01 PM
I got a Blackberry Storm a couple weeks ago and have had no time to learn what all this phone does. Ive never had a BB phone so this is all new....

The guy at the store showed me somewhere where I can go and click to listen to radio (free on my phone) but I cant remember where that was??

Also, how do you download music from your home computer to your phone?? I wanted to throw on some ringtones of my own.

I tried the Envy touch (Kelsey has that phone and loves it) for a week and ended up going back to this one as I liked it alot better for Internet use.

If there is any cool things you can suggest, let me know !

TrapZ400
10-10-2009, 10:10 PM
To listen to the radio go to the slacker radio app

QuadJunkies
10-10-2009, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by TrapZ400
To listen to the radio go to the slacker radio app
I cant find that. I went to-2 dif.application menus but didnt see it .

TrapZ400
10-10-2009, 11:04 PM
It should be there when you push the blackberry button and all the apps show up

QuadJunkies
10-10-2009, 11:07 PM
Theres something called V Cast -Rhapsody, is that it?? I dont see anything else .

TrapZ400
10-10-2009, 11:10 PM
no thats not it. on mine its between the games app and the browser app

TrapZ400
10-10-2009, 11:13 PM
maybe this will work.... push the blackberry button (a bunch of apps will show up) then click on the one the says "applications". It might be in there.

QuadJunkies
10-10-2009, 11:24 PM
Nope.. its not there. This is gonna drive me crazy. lol :p
I need ot just go online and read,but all IV had time to do is search threw the folders and see what all is in there.
Seems like ALOT of features are extra costs involved...

Imagine that .:rolleyes:

vzmain61
10-11-2009, 11:17 AM
If you need me to I can send you an email or send you a pm with my #. I work for research in motion(RIM).

MOFO
10-11-2009, 11:29 AM
I use I heart radio and Pandora radio on my BB - both are excellent IMO for streaming music or your local radio station.

I assume you signed up for the data plan?

QuadJunkies
10-11-2009, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by vzmain61
If you need me to I can send you an email or send you a pm with my #. I work for research in motion(RIM).

Sure-thanks!

I def. dont have it on my BB so I went to there website to download it , looks like its another pay per month for the better version but ill give it a whirl.
MOFO- ill check those out! :) Yes, I have the Data plan. I guess with the newer BB phones you have to have them on all there phones.

Warnerade
10-16-2009, 07:45 AM
I use the memo pad to save events that happen throughout the night so I can do a slight re-cap in the morning as I go through the pics...kind of like a slide show presentation. For me by me.

QuadJunkies
10-16-2009, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Warnerade
I use the memo pad to save events that happen throughout the night so I can do a slight re-cap in the morning as I go through the pics...kind of like a slide show presentation. For me by me.

I think your user name here should have been "Party Boy" from the looks of all your facebook pics .:p lol
Ever thought about going into the Entertainment business? I could TOTALLY see you and Paris Hilton hangin out. LOL!!

Warnerade
10-16-2009, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
I think your user name here should have been "Party Boy" from the looks of all your facebook pics .:p lol
Ever thought about going into the Entertainment business? I could TOTALLY see you and Paris Hilton hangin out. LOL!! hahahaha...beleive it or not, I was actually getting paid for doing that for a majority of the summer...I quit though it got old fast hehe

Warnerade
10-16-2009, 11:29 AM
by the way....your a facebook creeper! haha :D