PDA

View Full Version : Go Vols!

300extreme#8
10-10-2009, 12:21 PM
holy cow, has anyone been watching the Tennessee/Georgia game? I'm a big fan of the vols but they have been everything but impressive the past few years. I thought this year would start different but not really. But today has been a great day for them. I mean I don't know if thats Jason Crompton playing QB or Peyton Manning lol. I hope the Vols pull the upset. Theres a lot more upsets going on today also in the SEC. I love college football.

What teams are you all pulling for to win today. And whos gonna win tonight between Florida/LSU?

gcart2
10-10-2009, 12:27 PM
UF.

i hope Tebow plays it safe and sits out unless called upon. Brantley can move the ball, and i think if they run him (do to the fact that the defense will not expect it at all) they will do well.

Go Gators.

ATV Chic
10-10-2009, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by 300extreme#8
holy cow, has anyone been watching the Tennessee/Georgia game? I'm a big fan of the vols but they have been everything but impressive the past few years. I thought this year would start different but not really. But today has been a great day for them. I mean I don't know if thats Jason Crompton playing QB or Peyton Manning lol. I hope the Vols pull the upset. Theres a lot more upsets going on today also in the SEC. I love college football.

What teams are you all pulling for to win today. And whos gonna win tonight between Florida/LSU?

I was thinking the same thing. Crompton doesn't look like a college qb he's layin it down like Peyton.

Go LSU!

powermadd400ex
10-10-2009, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by 300extreme#8

i heard that! the way johnathon is playing now reminds me of when peyton was playing for orange.
38/19 going to the 4th quarter, it can still go to both teams :D

go gators!