PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone been able to contact the CCP steering stabilizer guy???

tri5ron
10-09-2009, 04:01 PM
I know alot of us here have purchased the custom steering stabilizer from the guy on ebay, and by directly contacting him through his email.

I've checked, and he currently has some up for auction, as well as he's sold a whole bunch of them for various quads in the past few months, so I know he's still in business.

I realize that he's busy, but I cant seem to get ahold of him for over a month, and emails go unanswered.

I'm not upset with him at all, quite the contrary,... I want another one !
I had emailed him some time back reguarding getting one of his stabilizers custom made for my wifes 250ex, and he had said he would be glad to do it.
He had said that he wanted me to send him the dimensions, some pics, etc., and I have done that over a month ago. but that's the last I have heard from him.

I REALLY want to get one of HIS stabilizers for my wifes quad, I just dont like the stick types.

So I was wondering,
Has anyone here, had any contact with him, or had purchased from him recently?

Thanks,
Ron

mxduner
10-09-2009, 04:47 PM
from another site a member got ahold of him by email about a week ago.took him only a couple days to get back...

tri5ron
10-14-2009, 11:43 AM
Still have'nt heard back from him.
I hope all is well,
and he will still make the 250ex mounts.

If anyone hears from him, please tell him to get ahold of me at tri5ron@yahoo.com

Thanks.

tri5ron
03-02-2010, 01:14 PM
bump

SixRB6
03-02-2010, 01:23 PM
I just talked to him Sunday... Get him on this email... His name is Jim Johnson. He is a great guy and answered my questions via email on a Sunday!

customcncparts@yahoo.com

ROBS08YFZ450
03-02-2010, 01:44 PM
He emailed me last week after I sent my payment for mine, should arrive 3/4.

Ryan'07400ex
03-02-2010, 06:11 PM
Tri5on does he have your email address to message back? Maybe he has on eof those things that doesn't show up.. I always put my email addy at the end just in case.
How many times have you messaged him? If just once maybe he just overlooked it on accident. Idk
I can see why you want another, I love mine to.
good luck

JAG Motosports
04-04-2010, 07:43 PM
Anyone ever here from this guy?

SixRB6
04-05-2010, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by JAG Motosports
Anyone ever here from this guy?

Read above... yes