PDA

View Full Version : 2 Cannondale Motos + D&M + Extras

svahle
10-09-2009, 10:16 AM
2 MOTOS, D&M, EXTRA PARTS - $6500

I'm listing both my Cannondale Motos, D&M, and all of my extra parts as a package deal for $6500. The only reason I'm putting them up for sale is because I'd like to buy a RZR-S. But, before I can do that, I'll need to sell both Dales. That is also why I have listed them as a package deal. Selling only one of them doesn't do me alot of good.

Here is a run down on each. As will all Motos, both are race-read, long-travel and 50 inches wide. The red/silver Dale is a true 2002 Moto. I've owned it for about 3 trouble free years. The motor work was performed by South Bay Moto in California. It is a 450. I changed the motor oil often using only synthetic Silkolene. I also use Silkolene gear oil for the tranny. I've never encountered metal shavings in either the motor or tranny filters. It has an aftermarket intake and I sent the tank off for updating also. At that time I replaced all the fuel lines. It does have the motor mount update and the vent line update. This has been a very solid quad that I've used essentially for dune riding at LS, OK. The pics are with the sand tires but it will come with black Moto beadlocks on the rear and Hiper beadlocks for the front instead.

The blue/silver Dale is a Nac's Moto that will come with the Certificate of Origin from Nac's. The frame does NOT have a VIN. It has the Laeger T-pin front end that is good and tight. The shocks are Ohlins that were converted by PEP. As you can see, it has carbon fiber deletes, tank cover, and rad shrouds. This quad also has the tank update and the motor mount update. There is a tranny fluid leak which appears to be from the left side case cover. I intended to address that issue this winter (and I still plan to have this fixed if they don't sell before then). I have only owned this quad for about 3-4 months. I did take it to LS, OK where it ran flawlessly (about 4 tanks of fuel). The only thing I've done to this quad is put in a new battery.

In the way of parts, I have several odds and ends. I have two extra engine cradles (one needs welding), a complete subframe, decent used clutch pack, stock air box with extra filters, set of red headlight covers, two sets of front/rear number plates, one set of front sand tires on wheels, two sets of rear paddles (no wheels), a brand new complete Dale wiring harness, a few oil filters, a few air filters, and various other miscellaneous things. I will include a D&M kit and cables. I'll also throw in a trickle charger (the red/silver Dale has the quick connect pigtail already installed on the battery).

Basically, you'd be getting both Motos, all my Cannondale parts, and some sand tires. Both quads run great but the Nac's Dale does have an tranny fluid leak. Otherwise they are both turn key and ready to ride. I'm very busy at the office so I wouldn't be able to help much with delivery.

The only things I want to keep that are pictured are the light kits (on both quads) and sand tires on the red/silver Moto (but as mentioned above there are some sand tires that will come with this package).

Both quads are located in Bolivar, Missouri 65613 (just North of Springfield, MO) Here is a link to the craiglisting which has a couple more pics: http://springfield.craigslist.org/mcy/1413431821.html

Please call, message or email with questions. I have more pics also if requested.

Shannon
417-848-1305
shannonvahle@gmail.com

svahle
10-09-2009, 10:17 AM
Here is a pic of the Nac's Moto.

gofast14
10-09-2009, 12:23 PM
Do any trading???

svahle
10-10-2009, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by gofast14
Do any trading???

The only trade I would have interest in would be for a RZR. Thanks.

jeremy bertoldi
10-10-2009, 11:12 PM
svahle is a great guy to deal with!! He takes very good care of his equipment!

svahle
10-10-2009, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by jeremy bertoldi
svahle is a great guy to deal with!! He takes very good care of his equipment!

Hey Jeremy, how's it goin? Thanks for the positive comments. Why don't you come buy these things? You'd like em', they're rippers!

jeremy bertoldi
10-10-2009, 11:42 PM
I would like to have them but ive got my eye on a side by side!

ShifT714
10-11-2009, 05:38 PM
damn i wish i could sell my yfz! i'd be all over these!

svahle
10-15-2009, 09:05 PM
I'm bumping this up with a new price of $6250

Moto49X
11-01-2009, 08:59 PM
no seperating?

jboz5786
11-07-2009, 04:34 PM
ManI wish I would have waited to buy my ktm I live in Springfield mo. Where you race at?

RIDERRED631
11-10-2009, 07:36 AM
Do you still have these? I live in springfield