PDA

View Full Version : Baja style grab bars work great!

IcutMetl
10-08-2009, 07:17 PM
So I was out riding by myself the other day, back in these piddly little woods we go to, and I came down this trail by the corner of a pond. I thought, heck ya...the pond is low and I'm gonna cut the corner of this thing, and see what these Razr2's can do when you pour the throttle on! Haha well, I ease into what looked to be pretty solid stuff, and my front end drops in to the hubs! I tell ya what...if you've ever seen the old movie "Labrynth," this pond was like the bog of eternal stench...being by myself, I tried to drag it out but couldn't...couldn't move forward under power...so I had to walk thru this stinky butt mud, lose (then recover) both my shoes...to lift it up, over, and out. And to top it off, when I was trying to power into & thru it, I forgot I had set my helmet down about 15 yards behind the bike....yeah...nasty- all the way home. Not the worst I've been stuck, but the nastiest smelling by far...haha

troybilt
10-09-2009, 06:38 AM
Dude, I haven't seen labrynth since I was like 10. that brings back old memories! You just needed rocks to hop too, to keep out of the stench... lol.

BTW, your killing me with my obsessive compulsive-ness.... I HATE mud... glad you got out ok.

Fear250r
10-09-2009, 08:01 AM
Mud can be fun!! Just wish I had some new meats like them razr's you got!

IcutMetl
10-09-2009, 03:26 PM
I agree...even though it can be a pain to clean up well. But oh man, those tires are awesome- I love 'em. It is true what people on here say about them not sliding as well as the originals, which could be a good and a bad thing depending on where/how you ride.

flyboy450r
10-09-2009, 06:05 PM
i watched that movie the other day. why the hell did that guy want a baby so bad. hmm lol