PDA

View Full Version : Ipod Touch $100

Crazy lil punk
10-08-2009, 02:38 PM
Hey guys,

I have a used Ipod touch forsale. I had recently bought it from another member, who neglected to tell me, that it has a few issues. I won't mentioned any names, because thats childish, and I would really like this member to work it out with me.

Either way. I have a 1st generation 8GB ipod touch. The wi-fi and everything works great, but the head phone port is a bit damaged because only one side of the head phones will play. So you can still listen to music, but only through one headphone. The other problem is that the battery doesn't last super long. As long as you plug it in every night if you use it everyday, you will be fine, or just charge it up the night before you plan to use it, and you'll be fine. This is the 1st generation with all the original firm way. this is a bone stock unit. Included with the sale will be an aux wire to hook the ipod to a radio, this is the only thing included with the ipod.

I am selling this unit because I found a long travel front end for my 450r and i bought that so I dont need the ipod touch right now, i could use the cash instead.

I currently have the ipod on ebay, but if you are interested, its yours for $100 + $10 shipping.

Check the link for my feedback and a photo of the ipod touch.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220491217674&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1182

thanks, Joe