PDA

View Full Version : Motorola Renegade

Fear250r
10-08-2009, 12:43 PM
Anybody have the Renegade and how many have you been through in how many months? I'm on #3, 9 months later and it appears as this one doesn't have much left to it.....

88redrocket
10-08-2009, 12:51 PM
I got one a few months ago and it hasnt died yet but i hope it does soon. The camcorder hasnt worked since day one, Sometimes it freezes up and i have to take the battery out and put it back in for it to work again. The battery life is horrible. I have the insurance from sprint so atleast when it does die the new one will be covered. Defenitley not a phone i would recommend to anyone to get.

ridered11
10-08-2009, 01:10 PM
Get the boulder, I couldn't be happier with mine.

mittman
10-08-2009, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by ridered11
Get the boulder, I couldn't be happier with mine.

As far as I know the boulder is discontinued. They did cause after awhile they were starting to do weird things. So far mine is doing good(5 months old) I dropped mine in the river first day I had it and fell in the toilet for idk how long when I was in the shower(Thank god it was clean lol I actually washed it in hot water with soap right after) fell out of my tree stand last sat(16 foot drop) shut off but is still working Im glad I got this phone its awesome. Hopefully they come out with a new one