PDA

View Full Version : Read this thread!!!!

marsrace2
10-08-2009, 09:42 AM
I couldnt beleive this, I did an order with West Coast Quads recently on some items that I had to get from them since they were Apex only pieces. I also needed a new carb so I bought it from them at the same time. I was assured that it was an actual Keihin carb and specified I only wanted it if it was a real Keihin. Well sure enough when I got my package it was a knockoff not an actual Keihin. Now this is where it gets interesting. After receiving my return Greg the owner of Apex called me personally berating me for returning the carb, he was rude, beligerant and swore at me. He told me that I didnt know s**t and wanted to argue with me about the carb. It was the worst and most ridiculous experience I have ever had with a company in my life. I have bought 3 Apex quads in the last 2 years and spent several thousand dollars in parts with this company but never again. If you want good products and good service GO SOMEWHERE ELSE, that is what I will be doing from now on. I used to support and even stick up for this company on this forum but never again. I want to make sure everyone knows how horrible this company is.

JAG Motosports
10-08-2009, 11:05 AM
I guess he has never heard the saying " the customer is always right" or the fact that a happy customer will tell 5 people and unhappy customer will tell 15. You just told a few more than 15

mini racer #39
10-08-2009, 11:32 AM
It's not the first time I've heard that about that business. Too bad sounds like they lost a good customer.

marsrace2
10-08-2009, 11:47 AM
I would never have said a word about getting the wrong part, but when Greg called me and acted the way he did I felt I had to let people know. I would have posted this earlier but I was waiting to see my credit on my card for the return first, that took a week and a half. I guess what really bothers me is how dedicated I have been to them and how many times I have stuck up for them over the last 2 years.

dazed&confused
10-08-2009, 01:06 PM
i called apex to order 2 washers to shim my variter out . like a fool i ,i never asked the price ,they charged me $15.00 dollars ea. and put them in a box that was big enough to fit 5 variators in ,and charged me $10.00 for shipping !

called and asked why so much and i was told supply and demand!

last part i ever bought from apex,and i sold the quad a month later and bought a DRR!

10-08-2009, 04:34 PM
You can get your variator shims from www.McMastercarr.com get all you want. Just trying to help.:D :D

redonkulousruntsracing
10-09-2009, 05:42 AM
sad but truuuueeee......
I love sticking up for Apex at the track and having a great quad just for them to stick it to loyal customers. Good to hear that at least Greg is consistant:devil:

lilman
10-16-2009, 08:37 AM
try dealing with him from canada! he is not very good for pr .will never deal with him again,or an apex for that matter broken swing arms shock brakets you name it we broke it.the typhoon is a much better chassis and half the price so you can afford to upgrade it at 4-5 grand the apex is junk for what you pay with real poor support from them as well