PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Else Using Opera for their Browser?

Sjorge450R
10-07-2009, 08:40 PM
I just realized that they had a browser out for Windows and i downloaded and I am liking it. I have tried just about every browser out there and so far i think this is my favorite. I have/had at one time firefox, ie, safari, google chrome.

Just curious if anyone else is using it, if not. Go out and download it and give it a shot.

cdrookie
10-08-2009, 05:03 AM
i've been using it for a couple years

honda250xman
10-08-2009, 05:31 AM
i was using it, but my college stuff doesnt support it as a browswer. it messed up a lot for me, but i liked it a lot. i use symbaloo as my home page on IE and it's pretty sweet if you want to check that out, its just like opera in the sense of the "speed dial" type home page.

416exfreak
10-08-2009, 08:19 AM
I've been using Opera on my home desktop, and Opera Mini for my phone for about 8 months now.

I absolutely love it. The speed dial feature is nice, and I hate that the school computers don't have it.:ermm:

dirtbike&quad
10-08-2009, 08:52 AM
yeah i love it, but i cant write emails through my school webmail so i have to open internet explorer for that (which sucks...) haha

honda250xman
10-08-2009, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by dirtbike&quad
yeah i love it, but i cant write emails through my school webmail so i have to open internet explorer for that (which sucks...) haha

yeah i had to do the same thing with mine, i couldnt log onto moodle, our academic website so i had to go back to internet explorer

TAZ450r
10-08-2009, 10:29 AM
i also a opera fan,! but ther is alot of stuf that dosn't work good in opera so i use IE for mail, downloading, uploading or shoping on the internet!

TWISTED DINLI
10-08-2009, 04:55 PM
i like it so far. i just downloaded it. it seems that pics take longer to appear compared to IE and safari.