PDA

View Full Version : any utah racers

sandshredder3
10-06-2009, 09:37 PM
new guy here i live in w.v.c and just wanted some help on were to start racing. my son is 9 and has an apex mx pro 100cc. if any one could please give me some info on where to start i would
appreciate it.

thanks. nick

QuadJunkies
10-07-2009, 12:26 AM
Nick, there is a couple riders here .,but not alot .Im sure someone will respond shortly.

I did find an old topic on Utah tracks,maybe you could check out the links that was suggested to me .;)
Good luck!
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=242571&highlight=Utah

RosquistRacer39
10-08-2009, 08:35 PM
Theres actually a race this weekend in fillmore utah. The main series around here is the usra. There website is usraracing.org but right now is kind of up and down because they are changing servers. Mini quad racing is just getting started around here and theres anywhere from 4-10 riders in the class at times. They don't have seperate classes and we all race with the bikes on the weekends. I will probably be there, I am thinking of getting my son a apex or drr and starting him racing. He likes to ride but I don't know if he has the desire to race. There are also races at rocky mountain raceways on the weekends as well but you would have to check the dates. Soon they begin wintercross up in heber but I dont know if they have a mini quad class, I think they do but not sure. You can always check on motoutah.com as well theres alot of good info there.

sandshredder3
10-08-2009, 09:30 PM
thanks for the info ill look in to it.

desratt
10-13-2009, 04:42 PM
I just went to the fillmore race and was great... my son races a drr 50.. also we went to 2 races in tooele at the arena cross track... that was awesome..

sldhd700
10-14-2009, 10:06 PM
Hey great to hear somebodyelse is interested in minis here in Utah! There are several race sries that go on around here.
USRA(Utah Sportsmans Racing Association)
Deseret Peaks Complex
Rocky Mountain Raceway
Winter Cross (Heber City)
Wild West
The races are are there they can just be hard to find out about.

Give me a call and I can help you get started.
Paul
801-971-33888

desratt
10-15-2009, 04:13 PM
paul hausley... ??? this is nathan adams ... see ya in mesquite..