PDA

View Full Version : YOu meet the nicest folks on these boards!

Z400sTyLe
01-13-2003, 09:40 PM
I met up with 4PUNKSDAD today while we were considering trading vehicals. His LT250 and my YSR-50.

The trade didnt happen though as he thought my 50cc YSR was to slow. :rolleyes: hahaha!

Joe is just used to the arm numbing power of his 1100 sportbike!!

We got to chat for a while in the freezing cold, then after he took my bike for a ride I took the Quadracer out. I then retreated to the truck to warm my NUMB hands for like 5 min while he talked to my cousin. It's a real nice example of an LT. I wish I had that as a second quad!! :p

I counted the day very productive. I got to meet another great person, and we each got to ride something new. I just put my YSR on ebay and would still trade it for the right ride. I plan on hooking up with Joe and his crew sometime in the summer down in VA for some real good trail riding!! They have some REAL nice trails down there I hear.

Here is my bike on Ebay if anyone wants to see. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6718&item=2400288750&rd=1

Thanks again Joe,it was a pleasure meeting ya, and I look forward to getting together again for a ride.
Any time your in PA after I get a Quad/Bike your welcome to come and join up with me and my group too!

Tom...<><

Pappy
01-13-2003, 09:45 PM
Quote: Thanks again Joe,it was a pleasure meeting ya

:eek: joe...someone was at yer house tryin to sell the suki:devil

naaaa.....he is cool for an old guy:blah

4punksdad
01-14-2003, 05:50 AM
tom........it was a pleasure meeting you and your cousin. Sorry I backed out of the deal. I felt bad making you drive all that way for nothing! Anyway........if any of you guys are looking for a YSR-50, tom has the cleanest ones you will ever find. It runs like a champ & it is almost spotless.
I just couldn't bring myself to part with the quadracer once I saw tom riding it. :o

I look forward to riding with you guys sometime. Make sure you let me know if you are planning a trip to tower city. Or you can always come down & ride here for the weekend. Heck, I might even let you ride the quadracer :)

killed300ex
01-14-2003, 06:09 AM
thats nice to hear you both had a good time. TO bad that the rade didnt go down but hey 4 punks gets to keep his lt then you can go and buy a lt with the money from the action i think you could make a pretty penny on that thing. Good luck selling it!
killed

Nj400EX
01-14-2003, 01:56 PM
4Punks.....Anytime you want to ride Tower City you let me know .

QuadTrix6
01-14-2003, 02:12 PM
yes i agree i met up with Ex'r Marlin (marlin) 440EX4me (lenny) and Derno24 (ron) and they were the coolest guys ive ridden with, can't wait for the next ride...maybe next time Quad041 (lou) and his friends will be able to make it :cool:

Nj400EX
01-14-2003, 03:00 PM
Couldn't agree with you more Quadtrix6 . Marlin , Lenny , and Ron all kick some serious arse . The stories i can tell you about them Oh Boy LoL

Glow Plug
01-14-2003, 03:09 PM
I just looked at bike thing if F*cking awsome !!! :D :D i really want one!!

Silverfox@C&DRacing
01-14-2003, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Nj400EX
Couldn't agree with you more Quadtrix6 . Marlin , Lenny , and Ron all kick some serious arse . The stories i can tell you about them Oh Boy LoL

OOOH tell me some stories about them boys. I want to know the low down.. :blah