PDA

View Full Version : Fox shocks

motofreak2772
10-04-2009, 07:06 PM
I have 20" fox dsc shocks that I want to either trade(for peps) or sell. I really want to switch to pep so I would prefer a trade. They are about a year old and due for a some service so depending on the peps I may be willing to trade and pay for the deal.
idk if anyone is looking to trade peps for foxes but I figured I would just thow it out there.

marinenyc
10-04-2009, 07:35 PM
Was lookin at getting fox. but i picked up some Axis instead. Should have gotten PEPs instead?

motofreak2772
10-05-2009, 04:18 PM
Its really all about how you set them up. But, I really want PEPs and wish I had gotten them in the first place.

jkiserracing
10-05-2009, 08:31 PM
Just curious as to why...I see so many people with fox I just figured that they must be a better shock....(i dont have either so I dont really know)

motofreak2772
10-05-2009, 09:08 PM
well both are capable of performing at top standards, and each has their ups and downs. Fox is really complex and you need to take the time to understand how it works to get the best out of it. It is so adjustable that you need to knowwhat your doing, but if you do than you can really get it dialed. PEP's are simpler since you just adjust the preset settings that were put into it fom the shock builder. I just had some bad luck with my fronts and I can't get them set up right. I think this is because they need to be reserviced. But I would just like to get peps because I liked how they felt on my friend's quad and seem really easy to get set up right. Like I said any shock can be the best shock if you have it set up right I just want to give PEPs a shot.

motofreak2772
10-06-2009, 04:29 PM
Bump.
You don't need to make a trade, if your offer is good enough I will save up to buy new PEPs.

jon450
10-06-2009, 06:54 PM
how much you want for the shocks