PDA

View Full Version : ITP Quadcross Pro Lite

CADWELL
10-04-2009, 02:45 PM
Anybody have any opinions on these tires?

I've ran MXR6 and some Razrs. The MXR6 were great on loose to hardpack surfaces and the wear could be better but, I had a harder time controling them in the corners.

The RAZR's could be better. The compound is a little harder for my liking which shows on the track. They don't bite as good as the MXR6, but they are easier to control in the corners.

I want to either go with the new Hoosiers or the less expensive Pro Lites.....

DEVINF450R
10-04-2009, 07:08 PM
Most the guys running pro-am that are running the Hoosiers are getting 2 motos out of the soft compound and a weekend out of the harder compound:eek2:

Pro lites are supposed to be softer than the pro and lighter. but the quadcross is usually only a great tire for about 5 races at most, so it would prob take less than that with the pro lites

orange or yellow label razrs are the best I have used

I am gonna give DWT tires a try

motofreak2772
10-05-2009, 03:56 PM
Dont want to take your post but does anyone have the weights of all these tires? I know the pro lites say the lightest by like 2 lbs but im just curious what all the other weights are.

kody
10-17-2009, 12:34 PM
After a full season on Hoosiers, I would say thaey are the way to go. If we keep tabs on practice time, and watch our flips(switching from one side to the other) for tread edge, we can get 4 motos no problem out of our Hoosiers. I do not think the 200 series compound is available any longer, so go with the soft one. In performance, I will venture to say they are second to none. Kody has had more holeshots this year since switching from Yellow Labels. IMO Hoosier is worth the extra $$ P.S. You going to Cahuilla Chris?