PDA

View Full Version : Best slip-on grips ????

dalejiw25
10-03-2009, 06:13 AM
Lookin for comfort,fit,anti-vibe.

omeeomy
10-03-2009, 02:24 PM
i like my spiders
real stickey
even wet

rooster300ex
10-03-2009, 02:53 PM
i run i believe scott atv hurricane grips mostly because of price but they last awhile for me. oury are comfy

honda01400ex
10-03-2009, 09:13 PM
i have renthal all diamond grips and love them comfy and not to thick

IcutMetl
10-03-2009, 11:18 PM
Pro Taper "Pillow Top" grips were very comfortable and very grippy when I put them on my 'R for the first time. They are very soft however, and seemed to wear down quick. I now have Renthal "Kevlar" tapered grips. They don't come in different colors, but they seem to be pretty grippy and don't seem to be wearing as fast yet.

In the past, I've used:

Scott Hurricane: great for the price, but the waffles always wore off quickly

FMF 909??- Crappy grips in my opinion; wouldn't use them again. Lots of vibes, not very grippy.

Renthal full diamond, med. compound- all in all good grip if you don't like the waffle compound. Nothing fancy about these; I'd buy 'em again.

Pro Taper Pillow Top- possibly my favorite so far- too early to tell. Soft and comfy, feel very grippy with or without gloves, very little vibes. Wear out faster, but all around primo grips. Would definitely buy these again.

Renthal Kevlar tapered- too early to tell on these- not quite as grippy as the pillow tops, but definitely seem to be wearing slower. Seem to get a bit more feedback and vibes. Definitely more expensive. All around good so far.

I'm sure I've used others, but these are the ones that stand out most.

10-04-2009, 01:23 AM
I havent tried a whole lot of different grips but from experience I hated Scott grips. Then again I havent tried all of their models. I like ODI and Oury

Rootar
10-04-2009, 09:41 AM
ODI rouge grips

rodeo#11
10-05-2009, 07:44 AM
spider...simply amazing