PDA

View Full Version : anti vibe?

bigbad400
10-02-2009, 10:34 AM
what are some quality anti vibration products i could buy to make the handlebars vibrate less? i want risers but are the anti vibe risers gonna make a dif. im looking to really decrease this vibration, i have a stock stem and fly bars with anti vibe grips that are good but not enough. what do you guys recommend?

b.lee
10-02-2009, 10:40 AM
Anti vibe Houser steering stem

I love mine :D

bigbad400
10-02-2009, 10:43 AM
at 300$ thow? really? is there some other quality products?

matt14c
10-02-2009, 10:51 AM
Any anti-vibe stem. I have a burgard and noticed a huge difference. Think there like $200. Larger bars the 1-1/8 bars also will help. You can get a steering stabilizer that will help take the jarring out if you were to hit breaking bumps or like stumps and things. Also the number one thing is BETTER SUSPENSION. Im to sure about risers if you have a link I could look at could let you know more. Could also get Fasst Bars or there is another company out now that makes them also not sure the brand though. For something so common it maybe the hardest thing to get rid of. I know on my 450r a steering stabilzer helped a ton. And I couldnt be happier with the anti vibe stem on 400ex it helped quite a bit also. Now is the time you will be able to find alot of this stuff used so just keep your eyes open in the parts forum.

Edit: I see you have better shocks so you can scratch that.

b.lee
10-02-2009, 11:07 AM
Ya mine was on my quad when I bought it... I got lucky
Any anti-vibe stem will do the trick, look for a used one.

Pipeless416
10-02-2009, 11:26 AM
suspension, stabilizer, antivibe stem, flex bars or soft bars with good grips would be the ultimate setup. i swear that the thicker oury grips made a huge difference. i have a burgard anti-vibe stem on the way.. should be here monday :devil:

Rootar
10-02-2009, 11:48 AM
flexx bars and odi rouge grips

get a stem and anti-vibe clamp when you bend your stocker

the flexx bars and grips make the biggest difference. your hands will thanks you.