PDA

View Full Version : people these days

XxXsupa-flyXxX
10-02-2009, 09:07 AM
Yesterday at our college there were inmates working around our school cleanin up. I don't think they should let them do that here but anyways, After school my buddy walked to the parking lot to find his truck and fourwheller gone.. The cops still havn't found out where they are. Does anyone else agree that they shouldn't be allowed around any schools?

Guy400
10-02-2009, 09:09 AM
They're closely monitored by armed guards and they're not carrying cell phones. I would tend to believe your buddies thefts were coincidence.

shaungray89
10-02-2009, 09:14 AM
ya there are gaurds with shotguns behind them lol plus they get three free meals a day that us working class people pay for they might as well pick some trash up!!!! doubt they stole it!!

Which 450?
10-02-2009, 03:00 PM
So he left his quad in his truck in a parking lot???

aDviSol2y
10-02-2009, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Which 450?
So he left his quad in his truck in a parking lot???

He probably could not fit it in his dorm room.

Ryan
10-02-2009, 04:01 PM
If you think an inmate may have stolen your buddies truck and atv? LOL, If thats so, you'd here about an escaped inmate all over the news in your area. Sorry to hear about your buddies lost, its a real shame when things like this happen. I hope everything was insured, but I hope more so that your buddy finds his stuff and justice is served.

As far as inmates working around the school, cleaning up. Usually those guys out there are low profile, and on good behavior to be able to leave the prison grounds. No to mention as guy said, they are closely monitored, and if they try to take off, they can except a bullet in their back. I don't see anything wrong with them being out there. Who else is gonna clean up around the school? Doubtfully the college kids... They're the majority that are littering and making the mess.

rodeo#11
10-02-2009, 08:34 PM
we have the same deal at our school they basically just work around the college doing a lil landscaping here and there...most the ones at our school though are fixing to get out so they wouldnt dare do anything to mess that up... although one was trying to bum a smoke off me the other day lol

matt14c
10-02-2009, 08:41 PM
Yea usually if the inmates are working there on good behavior or trying to look good to get released and wouldnt justify that by stealing a quad or should i say attempt because they are heavily watched and wouldnt make it anywhere near it.

SRH
10-02-2009, 08:47 PM
i think it should be mandatory, that way your *** isnt paying attention in class and u wanna stare out the window there will be a constant reminder of why you should haha

in all seriousness, must of been a coincidence otherwise im sure it would of been on the news....goes to show u there is more crooks out of handcuffs than in them in most cases

muddy400EX
10-02-2009, 09:58 PM
they probably planned this, to be on that day, so its get blamed on the inmates. lol

feuerstack411
10-03-2009, 09:19 AM
So you think the inmates stole the quad?
:huh

And you're in college?

ben300
10-03-2009, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by feuerstack411
So you think the inmates stole the quad?
:huh

And you're in college?

X2

bansheeboy321
10-03-2009, 05:50 PM
money gets you into college not test scores

JLanphear
10-03-2009, 05:59 PM
wonder if he smuggled it back into the prison the way they usually smuggle stuff....ouch :eek2:

Mud Goat
10-03-2009, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by JLanphear
wonder if he smuggled it back into the prison the way they usually smuggle stuff....ouch :eek2:

prolley did, like they would ever notice him riding it lol:rolleyes: