PDA

View Full Version : DS450 Oil Spray Nozzle

TNT
10-01-2009, 12:05 PM
We broke ours and heard they break all the time anyone know of an after-market?

This is the spray nozzle that shoots oil up to the rod etc....

jlrenken
10-01-2009, 12:09 PM
how did u brake it

BCS Performance
10-01-2009, 01:14 PM
Those do break sometimes, We have seen this happen. We are in the process of making a better one for it probably within one week you will see something. Also We have been putting silicone or epoxy on and around it to build it up in strength this seems to be working.

TNT
10-01-2009, 01:18 PM
Got no clue yet we are about ready to split the cases clean out the sump screen look at our piston and rod travel but we were talking to a Can am pro and he said they break but forgot to ask what to get instead. I’m trying to get the right part ordered now so it’s there when we put if back together in a few days. There’s a screw that holds it in maybe it got loose.

Check it out it’s # 9. Not sure if we got to split the case to get to if it does it again yet but don’t want to this to happen again.

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk191/Terrylport/Nozzle.gif

Oh really ok thanks BCS I will wait if it's only a week.

TNT
10-05-2009, 03:54 PM
Warnert said they been using a windshield adhesive from the auto store and it's been holding up pretty good. Next time you got your head off it be a good idea to take this out and glue it in they have been breaking often.

TNT
10-12-2009, 09:58 PM
We got our bottom end apart and when this nozzle broke it broke some gears on our tranny, we got xtras but this could cost some $. Some how some are breaking be good to glue it in.