PDA

View Full Version : 1988 F-350 Gas, plow, lift.

BiG ReD l00ser
09-30-2009, 04:32 PM
1988 F-350 4wd
460 7.5l * Gas
This truck is extremly reliable, I take it to west virginia and back, with no problems at all. Starts right up. Auto Transmission
Cruise Control
2 owners (Including me)
74,XXX miles
Motor has 35XXX miles. The reason being is that when the original owner bought the truck, the motor had a knock in it, he reported it to Ford and they said drive it till dies, to which they then replaced the motor with a brand new one, and repainted it for him, being as it was under warranty
Every time I go out, I get compliments on this truck.
5 inch suspension life 35 inch BFGoodwrench tires, they have about 3,500 miles on them. Still PLENTY of tread. Manual Locking hubs
It is geared lower, but I am unsure of what ratio it is. The motor does have modifications done to it, but like the gears I am unsure of what exactly is done
New Napa alternator, with a 3yr warranty Meyer plows, with lights, easy to use. I only used the plow once, otherwise when I got the truck at 69,000 miles; it was put up next to my shed and covered.
Comes with 2 sets of rims (including what is on the truck now) Chrome ones, and aluminum ones.
The interior is CLEAN, there is just one little rip as you can see in the picutre on the bottom right of it. thats from getting in and out. NO accidents what so ever. CLEAN car fax.
If you are looking for a reliable daily driver, or just a plow truck, This truck is your best bet. It starts right up at the first turn of the key. No messing with the throttle or praying that it will start up.
Fresh oil+filter change + AC and ALT belts. all with less then 100 miles on them.

The bad:
Since it is a '88 there is rust spots, none of which go through any of the paneling, if you would like a close up of them all let me know and ill see what I can do.
The muffler, the owner before me had put an aftermarket system on it, but that muffler rotted out and was taken off because it rattled, right now the system has the inside of the muffler(honeycomb) on the end of it.
The catalytic converter is empty meaning there are no insides to it.

I am sure there is more I am forgetting but if you would like to come and see the truck you can give me a call at 4847887228. Or e-mail me at k.miller@zoominternet.net
Asking 5400 with everything.( Plow, Extra set of aluminum rims, Front push bar, All the extra parts I have, and more)
I am might consider trades for a car, has to be a manual, Civic, integra, mustang, something that will get up and go, and in decent condition. This truck is not a piece of crap, so I would not like a piece of crap.
Located in Oxford, PA.

Any questions please feel free to ask, no low ballers, scams, or any of that crap. I am not wasting your time, please do not waste mine.
Like I have said. This truck is in real nice condition, you will not be disappointed.

Pictures available upon request.

BiG ReD l00ser
10-01-2009, 04:49 PM
Will also take a partial trade on a BRAND NAME pitbike + cash, or maybe even a fullsize dirtbike. Let me know what you have.