PDA

View Full Version : 06' Black 450ER For Sale

04'400ex'er
09-30-2009, 12:57 AM
Sup fellas,

I have decided to sell my quad due to lack of use... This is my third year in college and I have probably rode it a total of 8 times since I started. I live too far away. 1 trip to the dunes last summer. As it sits, it has 2 flat tires and a dead battery.

Here's the specs:
1 owner; I bought it new.
Rossier Engineering exhaust, HRC green wire mod
CRF needle, aftermarket foam filter, I jetted it myself at 1200ft. above sea level.
The bike has always run strong... I have had the starter recall updated so no problems there... It still has the original tires front and back. I removed the front fenders because I thought it looked better than stock, but didn't have the balls to do any cutting.

Other than that, what you see is what you get. I doubt you are gonna find a used 450 with less hours than this on... It's just sitting collecting dust. I will buy a battery and get the tires fixed.

I am asking $3899 OBO... I really don't know the value of it anymore so make offers. Contact me at tylernipper@ou.edu for quickest response. Here is the only pic I have on my laptop I will take more the next time I make it home.

http://i34.tinypic.com/hs4284.jpg

04'400ex'er
10-04-2009, 11:26 PM
ttt