PDA

View Full Version : women... anyone out there understand them?

woodsracer144
09-29-2009, 09:47 PM
Ok... I know this isn't a dating site but I wanna know if I'm the only guy that doesn't understand a dang thing they would like to have...

Also... I'm goin to tech and my sister is at the
same school I'm at( going To cvtc in eau claire wi) anyways she's got a really good looking roommate... She's a year old then me but I don't really care... I really want to ask her out to eat or somethig but is there some rule against it be cause she's living with my sister.... I spend most my time at my sisters because it takes me a half hour to get to ec and she lives right in town...So what ya think? I don't really know what to do...

justin1022
09-29-2009, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by woodsracer144
Ok... I know this isn't a dating site but I wanna know if I'm the only guy that doesn't understand a dang thing they would like to have...

Also... I'm goin to tech and my sister is at the
same school I'm at( going To cvtc in eau claire wi) anyways she's got a really good looking roommate... She's a year old then me but I don't really care... I really want to ask her out to eat or somethig but is there some rule against it be cause she's living with my sister.... I spend most my time at my sisters because it takes me a half hour to get to ec and she lives right in town...So what ya think? I don't really know what to do...

i seen some sweet movies that involved a sister and a sisters roommate. i thought it was a pretty sweet outcome so you should go for it

Tommy Warren
09-29-2009, 09:58 PM
At first there I thought you were talking about dating your sister. anyways talk to your sis about her roomy. Ask for her approval and if she says yes than go for it. Most time if you talk to your sister she'll talk about with her roomy and thats a good way to get feedback from her. Your sister will find out if her roomy is intersted or not. this may save you some awkward moments. If your sister says no than you'll have to move on or stick to doing the five knuckle shuffle:D

09-29-2009, 10:04 PM
Dont bother trying to understand why they do what they do. Just understand when and what they will do in situations lol

Sjorge450R
09-29-2009, 10:54 PM
I would say something to my sister first although i dont think she would care (thats just the kinda of relationship that we have). It just depends on how you and your sister work. If she is cool with it, then go for it. Just remember, if you f up. There goes your chances of staying there during the week.... lol;)

mxduner
09-29-2009, 11:13 PM
1st be realistic, is she out of your league? if so try anyways with sisiters feedback. If all fail's it won't be a embarrassment later on and you 2 can laugh it off

If she is not in your league, buy a bottle of tequila and it should be nice and easy :devil:

If your in the same league, than like others said talk to your sis. and listen to her!! if she don't approve, pick up a bottle of boones farm, and you will be knocking on the door anyways:devil:

Either way take a run at her anyways. I'm beyond college and i have alot of regrets

wckedclownz69
09-29-2009, 11:17 PM
lol first..punch yourself in the gonads for asking if anyone can understand girls... aka no one ever will...
second... go for it the only thing she could ever say is no.. you dont take the risk you could miss out on somethng tht was actually there...

09-30-2009, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by justin1022
i seen some sweet movies that involved a sister and a sisters roommate. i thought it was a pretty sweet outcome so you should go for it

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALAMX37
09-30-2009, 06:09 AM
Um, why are you asking us if you should ask her out, there is no parameters on who and how many chicks you should ask out if you are a single man. See a hot chick, talk, ask out, repeat. Would of never met my fiance if i didnt.

ALAMX37
09-30-2009, 06:09 AM
Um, why are you asking us if you should ask her out, there is no parameters on who and how many chicks you should ask out if you are a single man. See a hot chick, talk, ask out, repeat. Would of never met my fiance if i didnt.

fastredrider44
09-30-2009, 07:40 AM
If it goes sour, your sis will be mad at you for a lil while and it will strain your sister's and hers relationship. Talk to your sister about it first. And no, there is no such thing as a male that will ever understand a female. But if your sister says to go for it, then by all means, do.

Ryan
09-30-2009, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by fastredrider44
And no, there is no such thing as a male that will ever understand a female.

If you did understand them, then your probably playing on the wrong team ;) .

woodsracer144
09-30-2009, 12:05 PM
i dont really know what to do.. she comes from a small town thats known for drugs... but she clean.... i come from a small town thats big in farming..... shes a big health nut... i could care less what i eat.. i eat cow tounge.. pretty much anything but green things ie peppers lettus... ect.... she drinks beer... i drink beer...

my sister and i arnt really super close... when she needs help i'll help her if im not busy with something else thats important... growing up we fought alot... but didnt puch and beat each other... idont know... shes they type you dont want to annoy the **** out of.. and she like things her way or no way... but i would feel really weird asking her about this... i would much rather just ask the roomate and get rejected... iit doesnt really bother me... hotness wise i would think shes out of my leauge... but shes a college chick so you never know! haha... my sister told my mom to tell me that she was seeing some one and to stay away from here... and she also told her that i was a idiot and say alot of stupid ****... but she really likes to flirt and i doubt shes got a dude on the other side... i do say some rather dumb things... i just dont talk to much when im around women... i've learned just to let them talk about them selfs... and just answer the questions they ask... i have 3sisters and at one point growing up i had 2 in the same house with my mom... i'll tell you this much... say good bye to the dang bathroom... if i had to take a piss i just went out behind the barn and went... any ways back on track... the rommie and i went to a menards a few weeks ago to get a sheet of ply wood for beer pong and the whole way there, and back and even while at the store there wasnt a weird scilence, or funny feeling... every thing was smooth and really nice... i dont know what to do... most likly going to chill for a bit and wait till its me and her at my sisters place and see what happens...

Guy400
09-30-2009, 12:26 PM
Unless your sister is dating her roommate than it's fair game. Just ask her out.

Jackson723
09-30-2009, 12:47 PM
First off no matter how hot she is "She's Nuts". Just what level of nuts you'll have to find out and see if you can deal with it. If she rejects you and acts all stupid just pick something out on her face or anywhere on her body and tell her how ugly it is. This will make her feel insecure about it for the rest of her life, because "She's Nuts". But don't be afraid to ask her out, maybe just to go hang out some where, or go to a game or some event. If you end up dating her, BEFORE you fall in LOVE, study her habits. If she likes to keep her room messy, it's not gonna change. And check her mom out, if mom's fat, that's a look into your future, beware. If you start banging her make sure you think with the right head before you say something stupid like you love her or you'll go shopping with her. Just don't forget the one most important thing, "SHE IS NUTS", and there are more girls out there that are better looking and probably more fun. So if she says no don't let it bother you, her loss.

400exrider707
09-30-2009, 04:31 PM
Apparently it doesn't bother anyone else, but you said you're going to teach, but you spelled it wrong... HAHA.

Anyways, just go ahead and jump on the sisters roomie as fast as possible. Forgiveness is easier to get than permission.

My motto is awkward mornings are always better than boring nights.

woodsracer144
09-30-2009, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Jackson723
First off no matter how hot she is "She's Nuts". Just what level of nuts you'll have to find out and see if you can deal with it. If she rejects you and acts all stupid just pick something out on her face or anywhere on her body and tell her how ugly it is. This will make her feel insecure about it for the rest of her life, because "She's Nuts". But don't be afraid to ask her out, maybe just to go hang out some where, or go to a game or some event. If you end up dating her, BEFORE you fall in LOVE, study her habits. If she likes to keep her room messy, it's not gonna change. And check her mom out, if mom's fat, that's a look into your future, beware. If you start banging her make sure you think with the right head before you say something stupid like you love her or you'll go shopping with her. Just don't forget the one most important thing, "SHE IS NUTS", and there are more girls out there that are better looking and probably more fun. So if she says no don't let it bother you, her loss.

dude no disrespect but it was really flipin funny... becasue you are totally right.. on a scale of 1 -10 10 like phyco from what i know about her shes about a 3 so far... the other day she was kinda annoying but it was one of those try to get your attion type annoying...

Jackson723
09-30-2009, 08:29 PM
I know it's funny, but it's true. I've been married 12 years and I have lived it. She's a good woman, but she has her days. I'm just trying to give anybody a heads up. If I had known then what I know now. And if you like racing you better meet your wife at the track

J.Brown121
09-30-2009, 08:45 PM
First off no matter how hot she is "She's Nuts". Just what level of nuts you'll have to find out and see if you can deal with it. If she rejects you and acts all stupid just pick something out on her face or anywhere on her body and tell her how ugly it is. This will make her feel insecure about it for the rest of her life, because "She's Nuts".

this just made my day a lot better lol lol

woodsracer144
09-30-2009, 09:03 PM
I know it's funny, but it's true. I've been married 12 years and I have lived it. She's a good woman, but she has her days. I'm just trying to give anybody a heads up. If I had known then what I know now. And if you like racing you better meet your wife at the track

I know what you say my mom drives me
Up the damn wall some days..

I just don't really know what to do... I havnt really hung out with women that much through high school more then a friend... I found out in middle school that chicks were just dumb... I couldn't handle their level of crazy annoying... In 8 tv grade I just rode my blaster that's all I did... Now I'm a SR. and found women that are a little smarter... I havnt went out on a real date... or any that ****... I went to prom and it was a joke!

09-30-2009, 09:08 PM
And if you like racing you better meet your wife at the track

I ♥ Moto Moms ;) lmao It is easier to find someone that has similar interests or atleast is willing to try and do what you like to do.

woodsracer144
09-30-2009, 09:09 PM
And no im not gay... I like boobs! Haha

woodsracer144
09-30-2009, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by FlewByU352
I ♥ Moto Moms ;) lmao It is easier to find someone that has similar interests or atleast is willing to try and do what you like to do.

yeah i see no hit chick at the races im at...

Jackson723
09-30-2009, 09:29 PM
yeah i see no hit chick at the races im at...

Go to the nationals. Hot girls and milfs everywhere. Oh guess how many I went to this year 3. If she doesn't like what you do, ride her as long as you can then run like hell. Dale Earnhardt Jr said he can't stay with a chick cause they start trying to take charge and he dumps them. Smart man.

madskrillz2
09-30-2009, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by mxduner
1st be realistic, is she out of your league? if so try anyways with sisiters feedback. If all fail's it won't be a embarrassment later on and you 2 can laugh it off

If she is not in your league, buy a bottle of tequila and it should be nice and easy :devil:

If your in the same league, than like others said talk to your sis. and listen to her!! if she don't approve, pick up a bottle of boones farm, and you will be knocking on the door anyways:devil:

Either way take a run at her anyways. I'm beyond college and i have alot of regrets

I don't think anyone should worry if a girls out of their league or not. Haha girls tend to look a little "deeper" into a person than us.

woodsracer144
09-30-2009, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by madskrillz2
I don't think anyone should worry if a girls out of their league or not. Haha girls tend to look a little "deeper" into a person than us. what do oyu mean by "deeper"? i've found out that normally the hot ones go out with the total dumb *** mother ****ers... and i dont get it... hopfully im not one of those... one way or another i'm gonna give it a week and then band on my balls and hopfully things go good... if they dont oh well.. she can lick me where i pee!

Jackson723
09-30-2009, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by madskrillz2
I don't think anyone should worry if a girls out of their league or not. Haha girls tend to look a little "deeper" into a person than us.

No chick is out of your league, she might think she is because her parents probably taught her that she has to be with a prince. I know a smoking hot chick that married a guy that you would never think she would be interested in. She was interested in the person, but I would have thought she would have married a hot jock. She's a very nice girl, just a little nuts.

I asked the hottest girl in high school out and she turned me down. Now her and her hoosier husband are living with relatives cause they can't make house payments. She missed out on a good thing. I'm living a better life than her.:blah:

Jackson723
09-30-2009, 09:46 PM
what do oyu mean by "deeper"? i've found out that normally the hot ones go out with the total dumb *** mother ****ers... and i dont get it... hopfully im not one of those... one way or another i'm gonna give it a week and then band on my balls and hopfully things go good... if they dont oh well.. she can lick me where i pee!

Just be very confident. Don't forget, if she turns you down and acts stupid, put her in her place. Tell her the skin on her elbow frieks you out anyway. She'll be looking at it all night.

09-30-2009, 09:48 PM
It is rather funny how real pretty girls end up going out with some jerk and then they break up and the girl is hurt and depressed and has a hard time trusting anyone else... total mess lol. And then if love was involved damn it that just ruins everything because they are still sad and have feelings for their 1st love or w/e even though they made them miserable and it was like a year ago lol "I know from experience dude" haha but seriously. I remember a thread someone posted that had a triangle on each end it had something written: good looking, intelligent, emotionally stable. Now you can only pick 2 lol To save myself I know you can have all 3 in a woman, its just a rarity item and dont loose it lol Totally strayed a bit off topic.

madskrillz2
09-30-2009, 09:51 PM
No chick is out of your league, she might think she is because her parents probably taught her that she has to be with a prince. I know a smoking hot chick that married a guy that you would never think she would be interested in. She was interested in the person, but I would have thought she would have married a hot jock. She's a very nice girl, just a little nuts.

I asked the hottest girl in high school out and she turned me down. Now her and her hoosier husband are living with relatives cause they can't make house payments. She missed out on a good thing. I'm living a better life than her.:blah:

Exactly. It's all about confidence. If you go into it thinking she's gonna turn you down, more than likely she will. From my experiences, girls generally are most interested in your personality. Yeah it helps if you don't look like you crawled out of a sewer somewhere but looks aren't EVERYTHING.

Jackson723
09-30-2009, 10:01 PM
I have a guy that works for me and he doesn't even have a car or house. He lives with his cousin, but he gets some serious action from girls because he's confident. I'm like dude you have to have them come get you! He just laughs. Oh yeah and act like your very interested in whatever they are talking about, even if you can't stop staring at her boobs.

Nac's22
09-30-2009, 10:08 PM
Jackson723- You're my hero!

woodsracer144- Be confident about it don't act desparate and it will be fine.

woodsracer144
09-30-2009, 10:11 PM
you fellas made my day... i love this fourm it makes me lough some times...

i know all about the hot ones goin out with dumb asses and all that... i just havnt really done anything like this for oh i would have to say... 5 or 6 years where i really tried...
i got like a foot of dust under my box of lucky charms... haha! i've talked with women but i just didnt really care what i said or paied attion to what i said if they didnt like it i was like uh... oh well...

Jackson723
09-30-2009, 10:13 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by TRR440EX
[B]Jackson723- You're my hero!

Thank you. I'll be here forever. Just contact me, I can go on.

woodsracer144
09-30-2009, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by TRR440EX
woodsracer144- Be confident about it don't act desparate and it will be fine.

im not desparate... i justdont wanna be in a bind with my sister and all that... one way or another theres about 1200 Whores walkin around the campus so i think i could have afew test rounds during lunch...

Jackson723
09-30-2009, 10:19 PM
you fellas made my day... i love this fourm it makes me lough some times...

i know all about the hot ones goin out with dumb asses and all that... i just havnt really done anything like this for oh i would have to say... 5 or 6 years where i really tried...
i got like a foot of dust under my box of lucky charms... haha! i've talked with women but i just didnt really care what i said or paied attion to what i said if they didnt like it i was like uh... oh well...

You sound like you're about 17. Don't worry about women, you'll get your share. I didn't get much action in high school(but I did get some) but after school my best friends dad bought a house and we remodeled it and rented it from his dad. The hottest chicks in highschool were knocking on our door late at night wanting to get busy. It was a different girl every night. What a time I had.

09-30-2009, 10:19 PM
im not desparate... i justdont wanna be in a bind with my sister and all that... one way or another theres about 1200 Whores walkin around the campus so i think i could have afew test rounds during lunch...

you will report back with the AIDS lmao

woodsracer144
09-30-2009, 10:24 PM
You sound like you're about 17. Don't worry about women, you'll get your share. I didn't get much action in high school(but I did get some) but after school my best friends dad bought a house and we remodeled it and rented it from his dad. The hottest chicks in highschool were knocking on our door late at night wanting to get busy. It was a different girl every night. What a time I had.

haha your rather close on my age... im 18... i'm kinda in the same spot you were at... my grand ma has a old farm house shes gonna sell9 shes in her 80's and my gramp passed away and its hard for her to keep up...) so im tryin to get her place... its a 2 bed room 2 bath house with attached grage with 2 bays... also a nice barn and 5 arcers of land... on a dead end road with peace and quiet...

and no im not gonna get AIDS... im not going there for a free for all Uncork N' Pork Session! just a few" hood rat" so i plant my p on some T's! haha