PDA

View Full Version : Bellingham, MA Indoor Track

Shawthy33
09-29-2009, 06:32 AM
Yesterday I stumbled across this facility that is set to open November 27th, does anybody know anything more about this set-up.

It seems the website pictures are still blocked out slightly, at least for me they are, but it could be my work computer. I hope it does well, its about 5 minutes away from me, so I'll certainly be checking it out.

http://bellinghammotocross.com/home.html

dns1764
09-29-2009, 09:18 AM
looks sweet. i cant wait to go riding at 4 am lol

Shawthy33
12-01-2009, 09:22 AM
Well the "grand opening" day has come and gone, I've driven by the place multiple times and its just an empty construction lot, no building, no development who knows when this thing is going to take shape

loc0gring0
12-20-2009, 08:31 AM
i think this place is tied into mototown same owner i think.. there was all this hype about 365 when mototown was being sold. now that mototowns not being sold till spring or something like that its back open.. so i think once mototown is closed they will start building 365..

ken487
01-13-2010, 05:58 PM
not related to moto town in any way,talked to the person involed with MX365 at one of the NESC races this summer and discussed some of mototowns failures with him,ect. and he agreed with most of my theorys.latest word is that the banks are not coming through with financing yet for 365. went to mototown recently,track was ok,no heat,don't know about ATV schedule there.