PDA

View Full Version : Windrock

fourtrax69
01-13-2003, 04:56 PM
Anyone here going to the Spring ride @ Windrock in Oliver Springs Tenns? See there web site for details. http://www.windrockatv.com/ Should be lots of fun.

osrider
01-17-2003, 10:35 AM
I probably will, considering I live there. Do you like windrock? I love it and have been going up there since I was born. I'm pretty fortunate to live 2 mile from a place like that.

luvmyex
01-17-2003, 11:37 AM
osrider,we were going to go this weekend but canceled cause of the weather.To far to freeze.One guy dtill went ,he had to work up there on thurs.He's in a dark blue S-10 w/a yellow Z400 in the back.We need a good guide the next time we come up though.

osrider
01-17-2003, 06:58 PM
I was wanting to go up there just to play around, but I'm having to get a one way starter clutch bearing, mines wore out. I found one in great condition on e-bay and it's having to come from canada and i've waited about 2 weeks now. Im wanting to ride pretty bad. If your ever up here look for a chevy silverado thats red and tan with a red warrior and red foreman in it, or either a white passport or old jimmy with a 2003 raptor in it. thats my uncle. he'd love to show you some trails.