PDA

View Full Version : i cant believe it!

KFX450Rrider490
09-28-2009, 01:13 PM
this weekend my one friend was suposidly going riding with a big group of people and on the way there he hit a gaurd rail got throun off the quad and was wraped around a tree

he died instantly he broke his neck and did somethings to his head

then today in school the halls after homeroom were silent it was horrible

has anything like this happened to anyone on here?

tim colston
09-28-2009, 02:38 PM
Man may he RIP, keep em on the dirt. Sorry for your lose bro.

atvnut22
09-28-2009, 06:57 PM
yes, cody henry, a boy from my school i new well was riding his dirt bike, and was riding a wheelie, people that were their said he looked down like something wasnt right on his bike, and when he set his front wheel down, he went into the death wobble, and threw him into a concrete culvert, breaking his helmet in half. my best friend was their and held his hand while he passed on. He was only 16. matter of fact , it was about a yr ago this month when he passed, september 13, 08. RIP

a month later a freshman died from a pedal bike wreck.

also, one week from being a yr of cody henrys death, cody helm wrecked his crotch rocket into a dead end bank. he stayed alive until a few minutes before the paramedics got their, he was 20, and graduated my freshman yr.

these passed 2 yrs have been a bad time for OCHS family. their has been many wrecks on atvs and vehicles. i can count 5 broken backs just last yr. RIP all passed riders.

BakerRacing40
09-29-2009, 05:01 AM
rest in peace to our fallen brothers.. and remember the families also when you pray or pay your respects.. however you may choose to do so....

i've lost some friends that were close and lost some people that i just simply knew.. all of which are tough to deal with and make you think about a lot of things... the toughest lose i've encountered is when i lost my dad when i was 15.. its still hard as hel to deal with to this day...

blacknblue#2
09-29-2009, 10:49 AM
RIP to those we have all lost. Toughest death i went threw was Dec 21. 2008. a buddy of mine was drunk and i drove him home from a party. Any other weekend i woulda been drunk too and woulda passed out on his couch when we got back. Instead i had a date earlier that night so i was sober and decided to just go on home. As soon as i walked in my door i got the call from his mom to get back over there. Jordan had took his own life out in his front yard. To this day i still wonder what he was thinkin. I was the last person to seen him alive when he was walkin up the steps that night. Ill never be able to prove it but i still think he got ahold of something alot stronger than bud-select that night. :( Still hurts me to think about that night when i shoulda been asleep on his couch

KFX450Rrider490
09-29-2009, 04:01 PM
wow they were tough to but now im off to a soccer game devoted
to him its gunna be sad as hell but he was a good kid

ECOR#8
09-30-2009, 01:42 PM
i feel for you man. my senior year of high school a friend of mine whom i was friends with since like the 3rd grade died suddenly due to a heart murmor he had since he was young. they had the murmor undercontrol for years, then one evening he went to his girlfriends house, said he wasnt feeling well, then passed out. her dad tried cpr till the ambulance got there but he was gone. it will be 2 years this january and i still think about it everyday. its best to continue life as you usually would but this is the kind of thing that sticks with ya. sorry man, may your friend rest in peace.

KFX450Rrider490
09-30-2009, 01:48 PM
thanks alot guys

rodeo#11
09-30-2009, 08:00 PM
sorry to hear that man! prayers with the family! my buddys brother was up at hat field macoys riding and he was in a car wreck the week before if im not mistaken and he hit a jump which jarred his neck and re-damaged it cause him to black out and shoot off a cliff killing him....Horrible situation, messed my buddy up pretty bad.