PDA

View Full Version : My rides

JUSTINcredible
01-13-2003, 04:29 PM
and oh yea.. we finally got a little snow!

Glow Plug
01-13-2003, 04:51 PM
It;'s just too xciting lol j/k

Nausty
01-13-2003, 04:52 PM
lol, we still havn't got any snow

flyin#5
01-13-2003, 04:57 PM
you guys go more snow than us. my friend who lives by me was going to go out bileing if we got a half inch thats how desperate he was.

tants
01-13-2003, 05:11 PM
flyin400ex what is "the quadshot"

what race/freestyle team? and what are the benifits for being on it???

i went to the site and it didnt say any info

flyin#5
01-13-2003, 05:25 PM
ahhhhhh well im just starting it and havnt put any "info" up on it yet but its really just a sponsorship thing where you get nothing but a sponsor name on a list. pretty much anyone could get sponsored but in time the best ones will get something like stickers.

Rip_Tear
01-13-2003, 06:20 PM
Is that pic stretched... Truck looks real long and the quad looks real wide... Nice pic though! I will sponcer you, like I do myself.... Did I mention, I lost sponsorship on myself.. :p

flyin#5
01-13-2003, 06:29 PM
rip tear, wtf are you trying to make fun of the team im trying to put together? if you are thats pretty stupid of you. this sort of thing happens all the time in skating and other extreme sports. you dont get anything except your name on a list and call yourself a part of a team until a place starts to pick up and throws some stickers at you.:rolleyes: this is not just some lame i will sponsor you just because i felt like making a site one afternoon thing. alot of work has been put in to make a site and keep it up so i thought i should do something to get some ppl like me who arent pro racers that can have a sponsorship. get it? if not and you think its stupid shut your hole.

JUSTINcredible
01-13-2003, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Rip_Tear
Is that pic stretched... Truck looks real long and the quad looks real wide... Nice pic though! I will sponcer you, like I do myself.... Did I mention, I lost sponsorship on myself.. :p
Yea now that oyu mention it and i looked a little closer i might have stretched it when i was centering it.. oh well i guess:rolleyes:

Rip_Tear
01-13-2003, 07:48 PM
I didn't mean that toward your thing Flyin sorry. I was doing it more to bug Tants :D Jokingly also saying I can't afford to even sponcer myself. Sorry about that.