PDA

View Full Version : North East Missouris Newest Riding Spot-awesome!!!

TRXman86
09-28-2009, 01:34 AM
There is a real nice riding/camping spot in NE Missouri called "GOOSE HOLLAR"'. It is open pretty much every weekend for 4x4, side by sides, ANYTHING!!! There is a 300 foot drag area, obsticale course, TONS of trails, hill climbs, creek riding.. you name it! They also offer horse back riding, bands (on select weekends) cabins to sleep in, ponds to play in and tons of other stuff! I will have a flyer posted up soon for their next event on the 17th of October. I was just there today and rode for around 3 hours. I ran out of daylight For any information, PM me or post up!!!

As far as trail condition, they are all brand new, minimal wear except in the run off's of hills, a few of the sandy areas in the creeks, and a few of the roads that run around the grounds. Mud trucks, jeeps, crawlers, or whatever else can fit down them drive around a lot, so there are some bad spots. Overall, the trails have TONS of traction, hardly any low spots, no high center spots like after a good GNCC/XC race... I am hard to impress with trail riding, but this is an AWESOME place to go!!!

"More info on location very soon"

TRXman86
09-28-2009, 12:14 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v94/atvmxrcr86/gooseholler.jpg

TRXman86
09-29-2009, 06:54 PM
***UPDATED***

I found out today a definate answer to how ground there is to ride on, there are over 350 acres....

TRXman86
10-14-2009, 11:52 PM
I hear there may also be a tough truck competition there this weekend! I am headed out to do some riding before my race Sunday for some extra seat/conditioning time. Anyone want to try to make it up? Weather is supposed to be great. High of 50's both Saturday and Sunday. Light showers all week so the trails won't be dusty. There will also be some AWESOME scenery to take in. Since were out in "BFE" the woodline is amazing to see in the fall.

If any one wants to make the trip, PM me and I will give you my cell # on how to get there or you can follow me out. I'm headed out around 10 or 11am... HOPE SOME OF YOU COME!!!

TRXman86
10-24-2009, 12:37 AM
Here is a link to the group on Face Book. They have a sight they are having built as of now. Will update when it is done...

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=110621952980&ref=mf&__a=1&_fb_iframe_path=%2Fgroup.php#/group.php?gid=110621952980&__a=1&_fb_iframe_path=%2Fgroup.php