PDA

View Full Version : More ATV's on TV????

Doibugu2
01-13-2003, 04:19 PM
Got this off ********. For those that didn't see it.

http://********.com/on-the-fast-trak/12-31-02.htm

Fox Cable Networks go big

The Associated press released some info that could prove to be pretty valuable for the ATV racing community. It seems that the Fox Cable Networks Group is launching a digital cable and satellite sports channel aimed at the younger audience. The yet to be named channel will focus exclusively on extreme sports like surfing, BMX biking, skateboarding, motocross and other new wave sports. Deals are already in the works with Time Warner Cable and DirecTV Satellite and smaller cable operators to carry the new channel, which will allow it to reach 2-3 million viewers! The new channel will feature original and purchased programming. Last but not least, it's said that Fox is investing over $50 million in the channel. Sounds like their serious, huh? If this doesn't scream ATV racing opportunity to you you've probably drank too much alcohol over the holidays.

More good Fox news
Fox Sports Net invites us all to catch today's action sports out on their all new "54321 Television" program. Hopefully one of those action sports will be ATV racing. (It will if I have anything to do with it).

Fox Sports Net debuts "54321 Television", television's first topical daily program covering the growing phenomenon of action sports, on Monday, Jan. 27. Skateboarding, surfing, snowboarding, BMX and freestyle motocross will be primary elements as Fox Sports Net creates a new genre of sports television entertainment. The 30-minute show will air weekdays at 5 p.m. EST, with convenient replays each evening in prime time and late night.

Cannondale rumors

I tried contacting a few of the major players at Cannondale about this and got no response about the rumors that the company is going out of business. It's my opinion that they are probably looking for help or a way out of the huge motorsports ordeal. I think they want their motorsport lineup to be bought out or possibly form a merge with someone. Hey Polaris, what do you think? Help a brother out? Please don't take what I'm saying as the truth on this. As I said it's only my opinion. Regardless of what is in the future for Cannondale, I'll always consider them as a pioneer in ATV racing. Not only did they hype up the bored to death sport rider with something fresh and fun with their new standards in ATV innovation, they got the attention of many clue less OEMs and made it possible for them to make even more money - now and in the future.

400exBro
01-13-2003, 04:54 PM
i am wondering where the **** do you these rumors from about cannondale...????

i believe it is a whole bunch of balony!!!!

QuadJunkies
01-13-2003, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by 400exBro
i am wondering where the **** do you these rumors from about cannondale...????

i believe it is a whole bunch of balony!!!! WEl, this runor I have heard of now three times.. Anybody got some conncetions to see whats up with all this crap"?:confused: